c i n c o

**Jimin's POV**

Madam Yun Mi Jae - Studio 1

My hands tremble in front of the doors to the studio. I don't even feel the tap on my shoulder until the girl taps it three more times. "Um excuse me?" I turn around to find a skinny brunette. "I-I need to pass through." She shyly points at the door and I back away, cursing at myself for letting this become a habit.

She walks through the doors and I take a deep breath, following her inside. "How nice of you two to join us, gracing us with your presence." The class giggles at Madam Jae's sneer comment and I lower my head in shame. "You there!" I look up to find her finger pointed at me. "What's your name?" Her eyes squint at me as if she was trying to place me.

"U-uh P-Park J-Jimin ma'am." I bow as low as I can and wait before she continues talking.

"Alright that's enough, lift your head up and find a place on the bars. We will start with proper stretching." I nod, putting my stuff in one of the cubbies in the corners and rush to a spot on the bar.

"Good class today girls. That was an excellent first day." The last move ended with my arms and legs already on the ground. Thank god. The sweat pours off my face and onto the mats below. Holy shit I can't breathe.

I roll over onto my back and rest for less than a minute before someone nudges me. I open my eyes to find the pretty brunette from before. "J-Jimin right?" I nod, siting up. "Do you know where to find the main office from here? I'm kind of new."

"Of course!" I smile wide, hoping to seem friendly as I get up and reluctantly grab my things. Wow I'm already sore. "Let's go out through here." I point at the doors and she nods, putting on her bag.

"Thank you so much. I would've been lost without you." The cool breeze hits us as the doors open and we both sigh in relief, giggling at the similar reaction we shared.

"No problem. I'm actually new too but I went to the office first before classes started."

She nods, walking alongside me. "I should've done that, I got my schedule and info sent to me through email." She laughs, rubbing the back of her neck.

"W-what's your name by the way?" Why did I feel anxious around her? She seems nice.

"Jennie Kim. I-I was in your chorus class too." My mouth drops in surprise.

"Really? Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there!" She smiles and shrugs.

"It's fine. I prefer to not be noticed anyways."

I nod, feeling off. Why wouldn't she? I bet she's so talented in singing as well as dancing. And she's so pretty. Sometimes I don't understand people. We arrive at the main office and I open the doors for her since I was now skilled in that department. "Mr. Choi!!!" I yell and he looks up scared.

He realizes it's me and starts laughing, loudly. So loud that Mr. Im comes out. "Youngjae, you're too loud. I'm trying to concentrate!" Mr. Choi nods and bows in his seat.

"Sorry Mr. Im. It won't happen again." We approach the desk and I shake my head disapprovingly.

"Leave him alone Mr. Im. He can laugh whenever and however loud he wants." Mr. Im glares at me but says nothing as he heads back into his room. Guess I'm not one of his favs anymore.

"Thank you Jimin but that wasn't necessary." His expression contradicts his statement as he is smiling wider than ever. "What can I do for you?"

"I came here to drop off a student and say hi to my favorite teacher." He looks to my left to find Jennie standing there.

He looks at his screen before typing a few things. "Ok. Thank you Jimin! Now go catch your bus while I help your friend."

I leave them to talk, not liking the aura I was leaving. Looking back, I could see some men came to Jennie's side and I open the door, walking straight into someone's arms. "Oh shit are you ok?" I rub my head as it hit something really hard. Oh his pecs.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. It was my fault for not looking where I was going. I have a bad habit of doing that." He laughs at what I said and I give him a weird look. It wasn't that funny...

"Well I'm sorry miss. I should've seen where I was walking too. Are you ok?" His deep voice caused me to blush, forgetting I was a girl for a second and I needed a higher pithed voice.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I quickly walk out of the situation and head towards the main gates where the buses were already departing. Luckily, my bus was the last to leave so I made it on time. I find an excited Jin jumping around in her seat before I finally ask what's up.

"My brother's going to be free! For a couple days his coach ordered him to rest because he was practicing all the time. We will see him tomorrow!" She yells in my ear and I can't help but feel overwhelming joy for her. "He just texted me saying he tried to drive me home but he couldn't find me... oh well, I'll see him at home."

She continues texting him the whole bus ride but I don't mind. I get it, even though I don't have siblings. I want to make a good impression on him though. If he doesn't like me, I know he wouldn't let me be with his sister. That's a fact. "So we'll see him tomorrow at lunch?"

"Yep! You'll meet him as your true self. Don't wanna lie to him, do you?" I shake my head.

"Nope."

Wow I'm updating a lot. Y'all proud?