v e i n t e

**Jimin's POV**

"Jimin! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Mr. Im catches me down the hallway before my second period, files in his hand.

"Sure, Mr. Im. What's up?"

He looks down, lips slightly parted as he finds the words to say. "I-I know you and Youngjae are good friends so I was wondering if he contacted you?"

"Youngjae?" Who's that?

"Ah uh Mr. Choi I mean."

"Oh! Mr. Choi!" I feel so stupid. "No I haven't seen him for a couple days. Is something wrong with him?"

He shakes his head, slightly pouting. "Nothing, I just wanted to speak with him." I nod, trying to walk away from this conversation. He notices and walks closer to me. "Sorry but, one more question... Do you have friends in the academy next door?"

I nod, smiling brightly while thinking about the friends I've made. "Yes! Why?"

He hesitates, gripping tighter on the files. "Do you... know a Kim Yugyeom?"

"Yup."

"Has he, been in school lately?" I nod, thinking about our lunches together.

"Well yeah, why?"

"Ah N-no reason. If he isn't there today, would you let me know?"

I shake my head, smiling. "Of course! Is that all Mr. Im?" He nods. I start to walk away, waving back. "Goodbye Mr. Im!" I sigh, entering my class. I wonder what that was about?

Math passes by quickly, which is unusual, but I'm glad, a spring in my step as I head to my favorite lunch spot. The group is already a mess, food everywhere, bursting out laughing and I find an empty spot next to Jungkook. He spots me and pats the area next to him. My smile threatens to break out but I hold it in because the guys take every little thing and turn it into a giant argument. "Jimin, hey. How was your day?" Jungkook chews on his sandwich waiting patiently for an answer. I look around to see Yugyeom but he isn't here today. Weird...

"It was fine. I wish math could have ended sooner though so I could be here with you g-"

"Jimin!" Hoseok yells, running towards us. "I tried... to... find you earlier..." He pauses, taking a breath. "Uh! I'm tired. Anyways, we need to talk. Come on." He holds out his hand, everyone looking at him weird except Taehyung. Tae was glaring at his outstretched hand, silently eating.

"Oh um..." I look at Jungkook, curious about his reaction. He was slightly pink, visibly grinding his teeth.

"Just go Jimin."

I nod, picking up my stuff. "Ok let's go." Taehyung looks up, surprised to hear Jungkook's response but moves aside so I can pass by. Hoseok smiles at me and his hand applies the lightest of pressure on the small of my back, leading me to his car.

**Third Person POV**

"Why is Jimin with Hobi?" Taehyung switched from sitting next to Mark and Jinyoung to Jungkook's side.

Jungkook sighs, no longer feeling the urge to eat. "They have to talk about things. Just leave them alone."

But Taehyung wouldn't let up. "But I thought-"

"Why are you so interested in this? I thought Mr. Jung was just a one time thing to you. You called it off yourself and your pride is hurt that he wouldn't even look your way."

Tae crosses his arms. "It's not like that. We both wanted a one time thing so shut up." Jungkook shrugs, finding the seasoned rice in front of him appealing again. "And why are you letting Jimin go with him? Didn't you like hi-"

"I do not!" Everyone stops their side conversations, startled by the yell. "Just shut up." He mumbles, everyone resuming their murmurs. Taehyung smirks, elbowing his side. Jungkook couldn't help but blush. Like Jimin? I don't like him... Jungkook thought. But even if the younger tried to deny it, somewhere deep down, he knew he felt different towards Jimin than he did for anyone else. He was just too scared to see it.

I REACHED 1K+ YAYYYYYY!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🔥🔥🍻🍻