c u a r e n t a i s i e t e

**Jimin's POV**

"They're coming back, they're coming back, they're coming back!" I giggle in delight as I wait in front of the window. "Do you think they'll bring back souvenirs?" Jungkook chuckles behind me, kissing my cheek.

"Hoseok might bring real gifts and Tae might bring some gag gift or something kinky."

"Oh god." I didn't know Taehyung was that type of guy. "They'll like the house right? And the snacks?" He looks around the living room, eyeing the coffee table in the middle with the assorted sweets.

"Of course they will! Stop worrying so mu-"

Ding dong

"Oh shit!" I rush to the front door, having slight trouble with the lock because of the haste I am in.

"I got it." Jungkook opened the door instead and Hoseok pushes him to the side, pulling me in for a hug.

"Jimin! I missed you so much!" Taehyung was busy hugging Jungkook, pulling in his suitcase. "You could have saved us the taxi fee and picked us up though."

"I thought you guys might want the last bit of alone time because I know for a fact you are never leaving my sight again." Hoseok giggles as if he thinks I'm playing. I'm not.

"We brought gifts! Which we really shouldn't because of how close Christmas is and you guys won't be grateful and-"

"Just show me my gift!" Jungkook yells, interrupting Taehyung.

"Fine, fine." He rolls his suitcase to the couch, pulling out the gift from his bookbag. "One gift for each of you." He hands Jungkook the wrapped gift, paper flying off almost immediately.

"No. Fucking. Way." Taehyung bursts into laughter at his reaction, Jungkook's mouth drops, hanging in shock. "You got me a fucking coconut head doll?" He pulls out the bobble head and that's when I lose it, clutching my stomach. "You guys aren't funny! How could you bring this back from a cruise?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Taehyung keeps laughing, laying on the couch while Hoseok and I are on the floor.

"He doesn't even look like me!" The laughter gets even worse when he imitates the doll. "See? No resemblance!"

"W-We... hahA... ah... hold on." Taehyung pulls out a tissue from the box on the table, wiping off his tears. "We found it in the gift shop and we laughed for a good 10 minutes in the store, thinking about your reaction. The cash register guy told us- HAHAHA!" Tae starts laughing again, Hoseok joining him.

"H-He said... wait, give me a tissue... ok." Hoseok wipes his tears, coughing to stop his laughter. "H-He said that we scared him when we busted out laughing and that we might as well pay for it if we think bobble heads are that funny. He also said..." Hoseok busted out laughing again, clutching his stomach.

"He said!" Taehyung clarifies, throwing the tissue box at his boyfriend. "That we shouldn't be laughing on the ground rolling around because the floors aren't clean and that this old lady looked like she almost had a heart attack from us." Hoseok laughs so hard he's wheezing, slowly walking over to the couch where Tae is.

"It's really not that funny." Jungkook looks less mad but he's trying to play off the upcoming laughter.

"Y-yes it is!"