t r e i n t a i o c h o

**Jungkook's POV**

Today's the day.

The crowd around me converse in their seats, itching to see their friends and family. "I heard there will be a lot of cool dances today." A girl sitting in the seat next to mine starts talking to her friend.

"Yeah, I even heard that a couple of Madam Jae's students will be here, you know she only trains the best."

"Like Jimin and Jennie?" Jimin.

I strain my ears to hear more while waiting for the show to start. "Of course! They're the top of their class! I can't wait." The tips of my mouth twitches up in pride. Top of her class huh?

"Jungkook?" My head whips to see Taehyung with his head tilted to the side, popcorn and drink in hand. "I didn't know you were coming! Come with me, I have way closer seats thanks to Hobi." My cheeks burn with embarrassment for getting caught here. I feel so guilty...

"O-k. Sure." The girls I sat next to followed my every movement, landing their gaze on my thighs. Ha. Sorry ladies, I'm taken.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to this year's talent show of the Bayshore academy for Girls! This is your host, Byun Baekhyun, a graduate from the academy next door. Tonight, we will start off with the school's choir, opening the event for our upcoming acts! Please give them a warm welcome, the Bayshore choir!"

Taehyung squeals, grabbing my hand. "Jimin is in the choir." The applause rose too large to be able to hear my confusion.

"What?" But I'm not surprised, she is good at everything. My perfect match.

The curtains pull open to have the light shine on the singers. Jimin's eyes squint from the sudden brightness, a lazy smile resting on her face. The orchestra behind them begins playing and her teacher sways his arms, motioning for them to sing. My face hears up from the view, her eyes closed at the most musically straining parts. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, finally being able to see her. The song ends and they file out to the side, Jimin following the rest of the choir. Cute Jimin. "Wasn't that a wonderful performance? It certainly puts up the bar for the rest of the acts we have for today! Can I get another round of applause for our first act, Jongin and Kyungsoo! My personal friends will be performing a duet so make sure to show them a lot of love!" The next couple comes up, Kyungsoo probably being the girl of the pair while the guy is Jongin. They sang and danced together with rhythm and passion. They're definitely fucking.

Their routine finishes with them having their chests pressed up against each other, slightly panting. "Wow, they were good... I could feel the chemistry from here." Taehyung whispers in my ear, popcorn chunks flying out of his mouth.

"Now let's welcome our next performance called BlackPink! These ladies have worked hard to get where they are today so let's show our gratitude!" I shift uncomfortably in my seat. When will Jimin come on?

"BlackPink in your area." The girls put on a great show but I couldn't concentrate on them. There was only one thing on my mind. Or one person.

"Hobi told me he's next! I can't wait!" They're next? Now I'm really anxious. "I'm so proud of Hoseok, my baby. He has worked so hard, almost everyday for this so I know they'll win but just in case, I'll be proud of him no matter what."

"Shh." A guy from behind angrily shushes us.

"Let's give BlackPink some love!"

The crowd goes wild, some horny teenagers screaming "Yeah Chaeyoung!"