t r e i n t a i t r e s

💕😊Long Chapter 😊💕

**Jimin's POV**

As soon as I make it to first period, Chaeyoung gives me a look. Oh god. Not her again... Not Today... "Doesn't look like it's your day sweetie. You wanna try some real woman's makeup?"

"Sure. Let me know when you find her." Some girls laugh but I brush it off, taking my seat. Mr. Min looks too focused on his paperwork to even notice the discussion.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and struts over here, her friend walking behind. Wait, weren't there two? She leans over my desk to present her recently acquired chest that was obnoxiously too big for her figure. "I have a question Jimin. Where's that hunk of meat you were talking to not long ago? I'm sure he would love having at least one night with someone who knows what they're doing." She winks, licking her lips to continue, whispering in my ear. "He would look so good under me as I ride his-"

"Shut up!" My face heats up at her statement, not needing anymore information. Looking around, I could see that I stood behind my desk, Mr. Min was perplexed by my actions but he ignores it, standing up himself.

"I need to take attendance class, if you would be so kind as to... quiet down." He reads off the names in a monotonous tone, only marking the paper if they were absent. "Jeon Jin Kyung?" He looks around, taking the pencil from the crook between his temple and ear. "No Jeon Jin Kyung today?" He nods, writting down her absence. Why isn't she here? A few more names were called before, "Lisa Manoban?" Everyone turns to face her but she seems to be in a daze. "Lisa Manoban."

She's pulled out of her trance, sitting up in her chair. "O-oh. Here."

Mr. Min smiles, finishing up the attendance sheet. "Alright class." He puts the clipboard on the desk and sits on the edge, arms crossed. "Today is another rap class day so I would like all of you to behave please. Don't make me come in here and pull you guys apart, cause trust me, I will." He leaves with the selected few interested in the class, Lisa being one of them. She's usually in the front of the line but today was different. Lagging behind at a slow pace she follows, Chaeyoung's eyes following her. Her mood turns sour before she shields it with a poker face. Her eyes find mine and she smirks, standing up once again.

Jisoo follows her and they walk right past me, out of the classroom. I sigh at her petty drama, focusing on the homework I should have done last night after practicing with Hobi. Taking a sip from my water bottle, I let all those worries leave my mind. At least for now.

The period was gonna end in 5 minutes so I start packing up, the empty water bottle is thrown into my bag. I gotta pee. Jisoo comes back with the rest of the rap class coming to get their things. Where's Chaeyoung? The hair on the back of my neck rises, not liking this aura. I shake my body to shift the bookbag on my back and start to leave quick. "Oh Jimin!~" Her voice rings out, stopping me in my tracks. "Come here." I huff, walking away but she grabs my shoulder, leaning in. "Don't think that he's all yours. Once Chaeyoung sets eyes on a target, she gets it."

I scoff, shrugging my shoulders to get her filthy hand off. "Was that supposed to be threatening?" My bladder feels like it's going to explode. "I need to go now, can't waste my time with useless, talentless people." I pivot on my heels, exiting as fast as I could.

Ring Ring

The bell alerts me of my tardiness to second period, my favorite class of the day. Chorus class. I groan in frustration as I try to reach the bathroom first, Mr. Choi would never let me go once I arrived. He said: 'Once class starts, it's my time so please be respectful to it.'