d i e c i n u e v e

Look at author's note below 👇👇👇

**Jimin's POV**

"Because I'm a teacher at the guy's academy." Jungkook laughs at my shocked expression, almost choking on his chips.

"It ain't balls deep Jimin, he's not as uptight as the other teachers." Jungkook struggles out a sentence, collecting himself. "So will you dance with him?"

Hoseok's eyebrow raises, his pointer finger lightly tapping his chin. "I'll think about it... How about we dance a little first?"

I hesitantly nod, waiting for him to blurt out my secret. "Y-yeah, let's dance."

Jungkook continues his eating while scrolling through his song list. When he chooses a song on soundcloud, I freeze. The familiar violin rings through the empty room and Hoseok nods approvingly.

"Naege Malhae~" My saliva becomes thick, I could barely breathe at the fact that Jeon Jungkook picked a song I composed on soundcloud. I nod, trying to shake off the feeling of being a nervous wreck. I feel the music flow through me, my own song comforting me in my most anxious hour. My moves flow freely and my mind goes blank. When the song ended, I realized Hoseok never danced with me and Jungkook's mouth was wide open, food almost falling out.

"Wow." Jungkook's food topples over his bottom lip and he picks it up quick, cheeks are beet red.

Hoseok still has his arms crossed, poker faced as he stares me down. "Yeah, I'll work with you."

My grin erupts, I jump for joy screaming "Yay!" And running into Hoseok's arms. I pick him up out of pure adrenaline and he laughs, hitting my arm softly as a sign to put him down.

"But," He holds his finger up in front of my face. "There is one condition." What?

"W-What is it?" I couldn't help but feel nervous for his incoming request.

"We do our practices alone." He side glances Jungkook. "No outside people."

Jungkook groans in exasperation. "What? Why? I want to see you guys practice!"

"A-Actually Jungkook... The performance will be with my sister and him." His head snaps to meet my gaze as soon as the word sister comes out of my mouth. "I just didn't tell you because... you guys aren't on good terms..." I scratch the back of my head, looking away and meeting Hoseok's gaze. His eyebrow raises again but he chooses to remain silent.

Jungkook nods, standing up. "I-I should go. You can call your sister to come practice with him now." He grabs his things and leaves the front door, a loud thud when it closes.

Hoseok walks over to the speakers and plugs in his phone, scrolling in silence before I decide to speak up. "You're not going to ask anything?"

He shrugs before turning off his phone. "I figured you would tell me when you wanted to." He puts his phone down and walks over. "Do you want to?"

I nod, feeling less awkward and more comfortable. "It's better that I tell you before we start so that you can still have the chance to leave."

He laughs a little, sitting down on the hard floor. "Trust me. I'm not going anywhere." I sit down in front of him, relieved he isn't judging me for dressing up as a girl sometimes or that I'm enrolled in a girl's school.

"Well, it all started when I was a little boy."

**Hoseok's POV**

"... all started when I was a boy. My mom used to dance in the ballet and I went to her shows with my dad to support her. I became so in love with dancing that I practiced." His face lights up, eyes forming into crescents as he thinks of the fond memory. "I practiced with my mom everyday, all different types of dancing! My mom praised me on how well I was learning, saying that one day, I'd be an amazing dancer with the right teacher. Later that night, I looked up all the greatest teachers in my area and I found Madam Jae." His expression darkens as his thumb twiddle with each other. "I found out that she was a teacher at the girl's academy and that she was on the lookout for star pupils all the time. I went in front of her studio every day for months, dancing just to get her attention and for her to say yes but everytime she rejected me." Tears spring in his eyes, his sweater paws reaching up to wipe his puffy face. I reach out to place my hand on his shoulder and he doesn't move away, trying to collect himself before continuing. "One day I found out the real reason why she said no all those times, she only teaches girls. Do you know how upset I was? Knowing that I could be an amazing dancer with the right help and she was denying me that just because I had a dick and she didn't? It's not something I can change just so I can dance." He takes a few short breathes, needing to calm down. "I'm proud of being a guy. I know that sounds weird but I am. It's a part of me and the fact that I have to pretend to be someone else to dance makes me sick." He pretends to gag, holding his stomach.

"So what are you planning to do?"

He thinks awhile before answering. "After the show, I'm going to tell her that I'm a guy. That guys can dance with as much fluidity as girls can." He stands up, reaching for my phone. "And you're going to help me."

"Jimin... you won't be able to go to that school anymore." My words of caution don't seem to faze him as he stands up, waiting for my song to play.

"Aren't you going to join me?" The song starts, the music ringing through my ears. I smirk at the choice, getting up right away into position. I recently learned the dance for this so I hope he knows it as well.

There is some confusion on which Jimin is around so to differentiate them, I will do this:

Guy: Jimin

Girl: Jimin

That way, you know which one is which. Honestly, I feel really stupid for calling them both Jimin so bear with me please. 💕💕 I'm sorry for all the prior confusion.