t r e i n t a i u n o

Time skip >>>> (1 week)

Vhope is good. Jungkook misses Jimin and Jimin. Stupid boy. Jimin does nothing but contemplates his relationship with Jin.

(Sorry but I didn't feel it was necessary for that added in because it delays the story even more.)

**Jin's POV**

I miss you.

Why is that so hard to say? He walks around with his new friend, smiling as if our friendship had no meaning. My hands ball up the math hw I had in my hand. "Woah, you ok?" Lisa asks, worry laced in her voice. I slam the locker door and head to Study Hall behind Jimin and Jennie. Hoes. "Who's a hoe?" I didn't even realize she kept walking next to me, no longer falling behind.

"No one." Her eyes widen at the unintentional spite in my voice. "Sorry." She nods, clutching her important folders. We enter the classroom, Mr. Min reviewing some paperwork at his desk. Lisa and I walk over to the top of the classroom, near Jimin and Jennie.

The thing about Lisa is that she has been hanging around me lately. She and Chaeyoung probably had another argument but this time, it seemed the wounds cut too deep. They couldn't even look at each other, avoiding each other's gaze in the hallway, blushing with fury everytime they made eye contact. What happened? I couldn't help but wonder at every little action that occurred between them. They remind me of how Jimin and I used to be, friends until proved unworthy. I'd like to believe that he was the one who did wrong, he was the one who hurt my feelings but I know I hurt his for even longer. Deep down inside, I knew he liked me. And that's how I wanted to keep it. Jimin at the snap of my fingers because it raised my self esteem. How despicable can I be? I can't stop feeling this anger at my unreasonable delusion from seeing what was right in front of me, at my cowardness for not accepting how horrible I really am. I will never deserve to be with him. With anyone.

"Hey! Don't say that!" Lisa pulls me out of my trance, my cheeks burning from embarrassment. She heard that? "Don't be stupid Jin! I'm sure you deserve him! You will find someone one day. I promise."

Stupid girl.

**Jimin's POV**

"I'm so glad we get to practice today. At last." Hoseok pulls me in for a tight embrace, his nose tickling my neck when he breathes in and out. I giggle, hugging him back.

"I missed you too Hobi. I'm glad we met." He leans backwards to pick up my dance bag and carries it up the infamous steps of the dance studio. I walk slowly this time, caution rushing through my mind, even though I knew I wouldn't fall again. "Also, I'm sorry I took off almost two weeks of our practice time." My head lowers, not meeting his gaze, our bodies stopped in front of the main door.

"Are you kidding me? Don't be sorry Jimin! It's all because of me anyways... I should be the one on my knees, begging-"

"Shut up Hoseok, stop saying sorry."

"I will when you stop feeling bad about your time off."

We grin at each other, Hoseok pushing the handle to let me walk in first. "Deal?"

"Deal."

The room was filled with steam, sweat rolling down our foreheads as we lean down to pick up our water bottles and take a sip. "I know you think you're fine but please take it slow." I glare at him, the water bottle clashes with my lips as the desperation kicks in.