s e s e n t a

Yikes. It's been at least a month and ending isn't even that good...

**Author's POV**

The ceremony ended quickly after that, pictures taken outside of the building with the perfect twilight lighting. It turns out Jimin requested extra tickets for his favorite teachers to come, including his dear friend, Youngjae. He of course had to bring his fiancé with him, showing off the shiny ring in all the pictures. Laughs were shared as well as memories of pleasant past. It was a good day to end their tiresome teen years. A good day for someone to- "Let's go eat." Taehyung's stomach seconds his request with a loud grumble. In which Hoseok quickly rubs his tummy and hugs him from behind.

"Alrighty, I have the perfect place." They giggle ahead of their two friends, the couple not caring they were forgotten.

"Jimin?" The taller asks, pulling him out of his trance. "What's wrong?" The little boyfriend pouts, constantly checking his phone.

"Is it stupid to think that I still check my phone after months of silence?" Even though he didn't specify, Jungkook knew it was about the company who wanted to train Jimin.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. If they call, which they should regardless cause who doesn't have the common curtosy to tell someone that they-"

"J."

"Sorry. But if they do, then you might get the most exciting news of a lifetime." His bigger hands squeezes the smaller. "If not, then they're going to be sorry when you become famous." Even though it was foolish to have such dreams at this age, it gave Jimin a sense of hope, the smile wide enough to show it. "Besides, some of my friends are looking at JYP Entertainment if that doesn't work out." Jimin nods, pulling Jungkook towards the open door.

"Fine. Fine. Let's eat!" The four of them step into the small restaurant, smells intoxicating upon entry.

It wasn't crowded considering that Hoseok found this place in the middle of nowhere. He said that he found it one time while he was drunk and had the best Beef Bulgogi he had ever had in his life. When questioned whether that was because he was under the influence he responded, "That's what I thought. So I came back the next day and it was just as good! If not better!" This lifted their spirits after their tireless walking and they easily fell into casual conversation. No one could ignore the loving looks shared between the couples, the warm smiles and funny jokes accompanied with loud laughs. But there was something out of place that Jimin picked up on. He could tell when his best friend was nervous. And despite the persistent smiling and head shakes of assurance, the faint mask of sweat gave it away. Before he could even ask out loud, Hoseok stood up from his seat, glass in hand. "Can I have your attention please, can I have your attention please."

Jimin smiled at his foolish friend, looking around the tables for nosy customers to find barren land. It makes sense considering it's already... 9 o'clock??? When did that happen? "Hobi what are you-"

"Let me say what I want to say." Glass in hand, he stops a moment to take a deep breath. "Taehyung. For as long as I've known you, you were the most confusing and messiest part of my life."

"Hey!"

He chuckles, continuing. "Mostly because we started out as a teacher and a student with problems in communication. Later, our heated arguments would blossom into something else, something I hold dear to my heart." Jimin and Jungkook cooed at the speech. "I'm glad I met you. I'm glad I have dated you for as long as I have. And I'm glad for having the chance to love you." Taehyung reddens at his confession despite having heard it countless times. "Even with our messy and difficult relationship, I don't regret any of it. The time I spent with you was the happiest time of my life Taehyung. I don't want the rest of my life to be any different." Jimin's mouth drops open, carefully watching Tae's expression. He bends lower, now on one knee. His boyfriend's eyes widen, hand over mouth. "Tae, I know how you are with commitment and I know you might think that this is too soon so you don't have to give me an answer now but-" He pauses, licking his lips, confidence wavering. "Kim Taehyung will you-"