o n c e

*not once upon a time

**Jimin's POV**

"N-no. I'm so not ok."

The girl seems to be in real pain as she sobs, obviously not caring that I'm here. Well, I can't tell who it is so it doesn't matter anyways. "What's wrong?"

She sniffles before answering. "My boyfriend broke up with me." I bite my lip holding in a rude comment. Her boyfriend broke up with her and I got attacked by a teacher. "He cheated on me and he's the one who called it off, saying he doesn't like me and he never did. That I'm trash." Her voice sounds familiar... on the tip off my tongue... "Well? Aren't you going to say how stupid I am for acting like this?"

"I think that you don't need me to tell you anything... But if you know it's wrong, why do it? It only hurts you in the end." She sniffles more but doesn't answer. "Listen, I got to go... will you be ok?"

"Yeah... go to your class."

"...O-k." I rise and speed out of the bathroom and into class. Mr. Choi glances at me from the side, not saying anything and continues the warm up. I find Jennie amongst the chairs with my bookbag in the seat next to her.

"Mr. Choi asked me where you would sit and I told him 'next to me'... Is that ok?" Hesitation laced in her voice and I grin wide.

"Of course it's ok Jennie! We're friends afterall." She blushes as she sings the note mi.

Chaeyoung bursts into class, hair and makeup perfect as always. "Sorry I'm late, I was busy talking with a guy. You know how it is, right Mr. Choi?"

Mr. Choi blushes and points at her seat next to Lisa and Jisoo. "I-it's fine, go sit down." She smiles sweetly, enough to throw up from being so nauseous. Ugh. What a hoe.

I eat lunch with Jennie for once, not even bothering to look for Jin. I can't talk with the Jeon family right now. Lunch was nice, she talked about her family and that she was an only child. Her mouth was full of rice when I asked her a question that appeared to throw her off. "Hey Jennie, how come you went to the office after school to get picked up?"

"W-well..." She mumbles, still chewing on her rice, taking her time to swallow. "It's about Chaeyoung..." My mouth drops open in surprise.

"Chaeyoung? What about her?" Her food gets pushed aside as she folds one leg on top of the other.

"She was my friend, my best friend." She smiles weakly, seeing the confusion on my face. "She and I grew up together, and we were inseparable. But, in freshman year we... liked the same guy." She pauses to take a sip from her drink. "She told me in secret and we promised it wouldn't tear us apart. The thing is, this guy is an asshole and I tried to stop liking him. I told her that she should do the same but she got mad at me. We had a big fight and I wanted to say sorry but she ignored me. The next day, he found out and embarrassed her in front of everyone. She blamed me and we stopped being friends after that." My heart softens at the sad tale, feeling bad for both sides. "She threatened to beat me up everyday and one day, she went through with the threat. My parents got so worried they gave me body guards to take me home ever since."

I cough on my food. "You act like it's that easy." She shifts on the grass, picking up her food again.

"Well it is when you're rich." Immediately a large sum of rice was stuffed in her mouth, leaving me flustered and without answers.

"W-wow. I didn't... know that about you." My hand involuntarily scratched the back of my head, a movement I usually do when I'm uncomfortable.

"Will you treat me differently?" She says in a tone so low, I almost didn't hear it.

"No! Of course not! Does having money change your personality?" She smiles, which is rare so I enjoy it while I can.

"Nope." We laugh at the the fact she enunciated the 'p'. "But Jimin, don't tell this to anyone."

I shake my head. "I won't."

English started out as usual, everyone sighing over the model teacher. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he came over and grabbed me by the waist, slamming me down on the desk and- "Has anyone seen Mrs. Jeon today?" His raspy voice pulls me out of my dirty thoughts. What the heck Park Jimin! It's like I'm the dirtiest person I know... "Anyone?"

Now that I think about it... I haven't seen her all day... "I don't think she's here today Mr. Wang." He frowns.

"Oh well, that's disappointing." He marks his chart and continues the work of Fahrenheit 451.

Dance ends quick, we had to pair up for some stunts and I went to Jennie so fast, you couldn't even see me travel. After the vigorous exercise, we clean up and head outside, eager to try out a new smoothie place together. "So what do you think you'll get?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe-"

"Jimin?" The voice sent chills down my spine. "Can we talk?"

You guys treat me real good. I'm still updating this even though my mom is yelling at me to get off my phone and face life. Oh well. I love the votes and comments. 💕💕💕💕

I love Prove It by GOT7. Even if you don't stan them, LISTEN. WHICH YOU SHOULD CAUSE.... I SAY SO.