c u a r e n t a i t r e s

In love with with my brother~.

**Jimin's POV**

"J-Jungkook." I couldn't look at his face, knowing I would see disgust looking back at me. Taehyung runs behind him, joining Hoseok and pulling him to walk the opposite way. "I know they probably forced you here-"

"They didn't." I wait to hear more but he stays silent.

I have to apologize now. Even if he doesn't care about anything I say, I need to get it off my chest. "I-I'm sorry for everything that I did to you, pretending to be a girl and playing with your feelings and the... um... kiss." I bite the inside of my cheek, cringing at the memory. He remains silent, so quiet I would have thought he left if my focus hadn't been on his shoes the whole time. It took all my courage to tilt my head upwards, seeing the tears fall from his face. He's crying? "Don't cry! I know you liked her and-" He sobs even more, the people walking around stare at us. "Stop crying please." I hate how much I hurt him. It rips my heart to shreds. "Jungk-" He wraps his arms around my waist, burying his nose into the crook of my neck.

"Stop apologizing. I should be the one saying sorry." The fast paced drum of my heartbeat rings in my ears, disbelief washing over me. "I didn't mean the things I said, I just wanted to hurt you. But now I wanna take it all back, keep you from crying, keep me from feeling empty because all I said were lies."

"You didn't mean any of it?" My voice was barely above a whisper.

"None of it." Even when he said he would never like me like that? "I'm sorry for rejecting you and calling you trash." His cries wet my shoulder but I didn't care anymore. Even though it made me colder it no longer mattered since he was right here in my arms.

"I-It's fine. I deserved it-"

"No you don't!" He pulls away from the hug, fresh tears falling confidently. "You don't deserve any heartache I put you through. I'm so sorry Jimin... Forgive me?" He bites his lip, his thumb caresses the side of my cheek.

This whole time I was wondering how I was going to apologize to him... And now here he is, begging for forgiveness. "Of course I do Jungkook, I l-" I had to hold back. He might feel bad for everything but that doesn't mean he likes me back. His confusion arises when I stop mid sentence but I choose to ignore it. "Let's look at the lights." I say instead, not wanting to waste the $3 I paid to get in here.

He nods, smiling a big bunny smile as he walks beside me. "I really like the lights here, I was glad Hoseok called."

"Hoseok called you?" I yell, everyone turns to look at me.

"Yeah... He said you wanted me here... I thought..." His hand goes to scratch the back of his head, embarrassment shining through.

"Well no. But I'm happy you came." It felt like the first real smile I had in a while, all my feeling put into it. "I missed you." I couldn't stop the words from coming out but I didn't care anymore. It was how I felt and I want to say everything I feel now. Shocked, he stands still, blushing.