o c h o

***Jimin's POV**

The wind brushes up against my face, the only calming thing at this moment. Jungkook has my number and thinks I'm pretty. My cheeks redden at the thought. When he finds out I'm a boy, he'll be so mad. My heart falls at that one. How will I be able to date Jin if Jungkook is mad at me? How will I get past th- "Ow!" Someone pushes past me in the hallways with enough force to be up against the lockers. Scratch that, it's a hoe. Not even worth my time.

"Aww are you gonna run away and cry like a baby?" Keep walking Jimin. Ignore her. The noise the door makes when I head outside resonates loud enough to be heard far away. "Hey! Come back and fight! Or are you too scared?" My fists ball up as I take deep breaths. My eyes squeeze tight as harsh memories return, making me feel like shit.

Flashback

"Jimin!" The little girl calls out to the boy. "Come play with me!" She walks around hoping to find the chubby dancer, but can't for some reason. Until she looks under the infrastructure of the playground to find that same boy a bloody mess. The five boys surrounding him taunted him, calling him names and kicking him in the stomach.

"You think you're so cool just cause you can twirl? My dog can do better than that fatty."

"Yeah, did you think you were so special to everyone else that they would want to see you again?"

"What do you mean Aaron? Of course they want to see him again, they want to laugh at him! He's great entertainment, a funny monkey."

Each comment was a stab to the heart, accompanied by a kick to the stomach. All he could do was take it, his dad always told him to never fight back. 'It would create more trouble' he said.

The girl couldn't take it anymore so she intervened. "Shut up! You guys are just jealous!" She approaches the small boy and carefully takes his hand. "Let's go Jimin."

"Ooo got your girlfriend to save you, huh?" They walk away but not without hearing one last comment. "Hey Jimin! Same time tomorrow right?" But Jimin didn't even spare them a glance. His focus was on the little girl holding his hand, hair blowing through the breeze, enforcing her look of determination.

End of Flashback

"Leave me alone you little h-" A warm hand covers my mouth, preventing me from speaking. What the fuck? Who the fuck dares to-

"Shhh they aren't worth your time. You're too pretty for them to wrap their thick skulls around that undeniable fact." His grip loosens on my lips but find placement on my shoulders, turning me around. "Hey, I'm Jungkook." His bunny smile widens as his hands travel down to my arms. "My sister told you I was picking you guys up today right?"

"Y-yeah. Um she did." My head hangs low as I avoid his flirtatious gaze. 

"Aww you're so cute when you stutter." He uses his forefinger to lift my chin and pinches my cheeks. "Let's go to my car." His hand is extended as if he wants me to take it. Don't play with his heart Jimin. It can't end well. Instead of holding it, I walk by him to the parking lot, leaving him in a daze which he quickly recovered from. "So what's your name, princess?"

His pet name for me accelerates my heart beat. Princess? Really? "Jimin." The word slips out without thought and my eyes widen when I realize my mistake.

"Wait..." He pauses his speedwalk to think, frown slightly protruding. "Your brother and you are both named Jimin and you look alike?" My footsteps stop in front of his car. Don't turn around Jimin. Everything is always written on your face.

Sorry guys, I have to end the chapter here cause I gtg but I felt I should update. I'll be back soon!