c i n c u e n t a i u n o

There's like 100ish people reading my book right now... Thanks? I didn't think this was that great...

**Author's POV**

Soft snores could be heard through the air, Christmas morning arrived unnoticed by the two couples as they slept until the afternoon. Jungkook was the first to wake up, opening his eyes to meet a sleeping, puffy-faced Jimin. His mouth was parted, breathes were labored and slow. All he wanted to do was smush the cute cheeks and kiss his thick lips but he could do that later. Now was the time to steal individual moments with the one and only beauty, Park Jimin.

His mind reels back to the memory of last night, them having sex- no. Them making love. It sounded cheesy even in the younger's mind but it was true. It was obviously more than just sex as they both cared about each other deeply, confessing their love. He was glad that they finally said it, that they finally did it. He peers down at the still body, only his chest heaving every once in a while from his snores. A little peak under the covers showed they were both still completely naked. Except for Jimin. He still had Jungkook's necklace on him, staying the entire time they fucked and then cuddled. The figure next to him stirrs, the smaller licks his lips before yawning loudly. "Jungkook-ah. Stop staring." His eyes were still closed but his arm raised in the air, landing on his boyfriend's waist. The fact that Jimin's voice drops a few octaves in the morning makes something else stir underneath the sheets.

"I can't help it lovely. You're beautiful." It was true. He didn't understand why Jimin was so shy about it, covering his face with the white blanket. "Aren't you hungry?" Jimin nods under the blanket, chuckling when he feels Jungkook's legs intertwine with his. "What do you wanna eat? Let's see... there's... pancakes, me, omelets, me, probably some left over food from last night, we didn't eat all of the ham... oh and there's me but if you want that option, you better hurry cause I'm a hot ticket."

Jimin's small laugh muffled through the sheets was enough to warm the younger. No need for the blanket anymore. "I'll have pancakes and a side of..."

"Me?"

"Strawberries." He finally pokes his head out, cheeks slightly red from the memories of last night. Jimin was playing it cool but his insides were screaming. They had never been that close before and he wanted to know if he did ok, but was too afraid to ask. He knows Jungkook had been with plenty of women but no men. Is it bad if he thinks he should give his all to the younger, trying to make him feel better than anyone else has? "On second thought... I would love to have seconds of you." He didn't know where this side of him came from, but in a blink of an eye, he was on top of the surprised boyfriend, toying with his neck like the other did to him last night.

"J-Jimin~" The younger rejoyced at the affection but he didn't see why he suddenly decided to do this. "Let's eat. I want to make you some food." Unfortunately, instead of sounding sweet, Jimin only doubted himself. He questioned whether he was really enough for Jungkook or if they younger was just being nice to him because they are in a relationship.

"S-Sure." He sprawls out of bed, taking one step before falling to the ground. Knees weak, arms are heavy as his body begs him to lie down more. His exhaustion from last night made Jungkook almost trip over himself to pick Jimin up, worried that his boyfriend wasn't saying all the pain he actually felt last night.

"Jimin! Are you ok?" He picks him up bridal style, not waiting for a response. "I know you must be tired, I'll bring the food to you, hold on." He rushes out the door before coming back in and picking up the scattered clothing. "I-uh. I need to put clothes on first..."