t r e i n t a i s e i s

Sorry I am not that frequent in updates but I'm trying!

There's this story I'm obsessed with now... it's called J and it's a jikook fanfic. Read it if you get bored reading my BS!

**Jimin's POV**

Everything around us was pitch black. The crowd was just on the other side of the heavy curtain, waiting to be amazed. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to this year's talent show of the Bayshore academy for Girls! This is your host, Byun Baekhyun, a graduate of the academy next door. Tonight, we will start off with the school's choir, opening the event for our upcoming acts! Please give them a warm welcome, the Bayshore choir!"

Applause could be heard, cheers from families and friends. When the curtains move, the blinding light shins through, obstructing our view of the audience. Mr. Choi was the only person I could see clearly, smiling to ease our tension. His hands are raised, one making a signal in front of his face to show we need to smile. I follow suit, opening my mouth when his hands start moving.

Our vocals were accompanied by the school's orchestra, creating a masterpiece for the audience. I could feel the heartbeat of the piece going in sync with my own, the girls on either side were putting just as much feeling into it. Mr. Choi seemed pleased with our performance, a wide smile on his face while moving his arms. The song finished, our choir was slightly out of breath. Our guests stand and applaud, boosting our self esteem. Mr. Choi goes up to the mike uttering a thank you before bowing. We all bow with him and exit left in an orderly fashion.

Behind the stage I could barely see but I could still hear perfectly. "Wasn't that a wonderful performance? It certainly puts up the bar for the rest of the acts we have for today! Can I get another round of applause for our first act, Jongin and Kyungsoo! My personal friends will be performing a duet so make sure to show them a lot of love!" The announcer, Baekhyun, had a lot of emotion, riling up the crowd. It seemed to ease my nerves but only for a little bit.

The rest of the performers were busy running back and forth across the stage, getting their mikes ready and warming up. It was then that I saw Jennie with her group. "Jennie!" I yell, happy to see my friend. She looks over from their conversation and breaks into a smile, rushing over.

"Jimin! Wow you look great!" I blush, remembering the hours it took for a professional to tell me not to move while she caked my face.

"Thank you! You too!" We hug each other, holding it until Chaeyoung calls her over.

"Coming!" Pause. Why are they acting so friendly?

"Wait Jennie..." She stays, waiting for my question. "How come you guys made up? Didn't they bully you?" Even though I was happy for her, I was suspicious that they made up without there being some kind of hidden agenda.

"Well... it's kind of a long story..."

**Flashback**

"Hey Jennie, miss me?"

Chaeyoung sat in the seat next to me, signature smirk plastered on her face.  "Ch-Chae..." The air left my body as the exact event I have been avoiding is actually happening right now.

"You've been ignoring us..." She trails off, expecting me to give an excuse.

"W-Well... you guys aren't exactly the n-nicest people since... you know." My eyes couldn't look at hers, thinking about how badly I messed up our relationship for a stupid guy.