t r e s

**Jimin's POV**

I look around blushing. He's the teacher you idiot. I laugh a little, waving around. My eyes land on a particular face that brightens up my not so great day. "Jinnie!" She smiles back and ushers me to come sit next to her.

Mr. Min eyes us and places a hand on my shoulder. "I'm glad you have a friend in this class but this is Study Hall, no yelling." I blush and bow, speed-walking to the empty seat next to Jin.

"Jin hi!" I whisper, giving her a hug. "I've been so lost without you!" She smiles and squeezes my hand, her small gesture causes my heart to race.

"Don't worry Jimin, I'm here." Oh god I love her. My blush must be evident because she pinches my cheeks. She always does that.

"Where do we eat lunch?"

"Sometimes, my brother takes us places but not this week. He's puting all his free time into practicing for soccer so we won't see him." She pouts and crosses her arms.

I put my arm over her shoulder and pull her close. I know she misses her brother very much, they were so close. He started becoming really busy and I know that's hard on her. Personally, I've never met the guy but he sounds nice. "I'm sorry Jin but there must be nice places to eat here, right?" She looks up and nods.

"Yeah... Oh! There's a nice garden we could eat in!"

"Shhhh!" Mr. Min looks at us with his finger over his lip. "Girls! Enough talking! It's too early for you guys to be yelling!"

We giggle and continue our conversation in private.

Class ended and I make my way to my next class. Chorus with Mr. Choi. I smile, not expecting this class to suck because I love singing. When I walk through the door however, I realized I was sorely mistaken. "H-hi Mr. Choi, I'm the new... student..." His head tilts to the side as he looks me up and down.

"Yes well, I'll overlook what happened earlier so you can just sit down." How could the receptionist also be my singing teacher? I nod and head to an empty seat in the middle of the classroom where I knew almost no one.

"Well look who it is, the hoe from earlier."

I turn around in my seat and spit at her. "Well if it isn't the fat, good-for- nothing prissy bitch." She unexpectedly smiles and raises her hand.

"Excuse me Mr. Choi?" He looks up and smiles bright at her.

"Yes?"

"Jimin is being mean to me and I don't think I can take the bullying anymore." She pouts and pretends to tear up. Mr. Choi looks back and forth between us and stands up.

"Jimin, can I speak to you outside please?"

Mr. Choi closes the classroom door behind him and sighs. "Mr. Choi I promise it's not my fault I-"

"I know."

"Just give me a chance to-" I stop in my tracks and look up. "You know?"

He nods. "I am aware of Chaeyoung's attitude towards the rest of our students here but that's not why I wanted to call you out here." I patiently wait for his explanation and take note of his shyness before he continues his speech. "I want to apologize for my rude behaviour this morning and I want you to know it's not directed towards you. I just got upset that Mr. Im is still trying to flirt with the students..." His gaze lowers and he looks to the side, forcing himself to continue. "Aish... I don't even know why I'm telling you this..."

My hand finds it's way to his shoulder and I squeeze, hoping to be sending signals of comfort. "Don't worry, I understand. I'm kind of in that situation myself... Have you told him yet?"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Of course not! As you can tell, he's very into beautiful girls like yourself."

I blush. "Oh please." We laugh and I feel better, knowing this situation got resolved. "I know things will get better for you Mr. Choi." He nods and we head back inside.

"Alright everyone, quiet down!" He stands in front of the chalkboard and hits the stand in front of him with his wand. I find my way to my seat and open the music book in front of me. "Open your books to page 27, we shall begin with warm ups."

Woops. Rose is at it again.