t r e i n t a i c i n c o

There's a solid 60ish people reading my book now. I'm glad. Did you guys discover this book from my other one? Or did you just search up Jikook and found it? I'm curious~

**Jimin's POV**

Today's the day.

The class around me is silent, focusing on their homework. How can they not be nervous or anxious? To be honest, none of them will perform like I will, exposing themselves... The air conditioning seems awfully loud, blowing dry air into the atmosphere. I can't help but cough, covering my mouth and inhaling deeply but it doesn't work. I can't breathe. "Are you ok Jimin?" Mr. Min asks, looking up from his paperwork. I try to smile but cough instead, asking to go to the bathroom. Mr. Min allows it, looking genuinely worried.

Once outside, I spot a water fountain and immediately drink, refreshing my throat. Sighing, I turn around and slump on the wall, sitting down. Today is the day.

When I get back to the classroom, everyone looks at me for a second before going back to their work. All these people... I'll never be with them in this situation again. What will they think of me? Will they curse at me if they see me in the streets? Will they talk about me for days? Weeks? Months? Ha... I doubt I'm that important. "You ok Jiminie?" Jennie looks worried too, tired as well.

"I'm fine." Attempting another smile, I succeed, holding her hand that was now on my shoulder. "But what about you? You seem really tired."

She tenses, looking down at her lap and removing her hand. "Yeah... I had a lot of stuff to prepare the past couple of nights... Don't worry about me, I feel great." Even with the bags in her eyes, she looks happy so I decide not to question it. Now.

"Ok... Tell me later?"

She nods. "Later."

Second period surprises me with the amount of noise that could be heard from the hallway. People were arguing, singing, others were practicing the songs we were supposed to while the rest were sitting down, watching the chaos unfold. "Sit down! Sit down!" Mr. Choi taps the front of his podium with the wand in his hand. "We have to open the talent show today and we need to show how good we can be!" Everyone calms down at that, sitting in their seats. "Alright..." He sighs, adjusting the black hat on top of his head. "Let's begin with warm-ups as if it's a regular day... and then we kick ass singing our performance songs, ok?"

The class cheers. "Yes, Mr. Choi!"

He raises his wand and was about to begin before a knocking was heard. Mr. Choi looks to his left, confused why someone would interrupt chorus class. "Hello~" Mr. Im pops his head through the door, smiling. "I'm here to drop off a package for a..." He walks in, looking at the paper bag in his hands. "Mr. Choi?" He smiles, walking up to Mr. Im.

"What are you doing here?" They hug and pull apart, love evident in both their eyes.

"I missed you.~" The girls all coo at how cute he was being towards our teacher, wishing they were in Mr. Choi's shoes.

"I saw you last period." Even though their conversation was held in whispers, we clearly heard everything.

"So?" I couldn't help but giggle along with Mr. Choi, feeling his love from afar. I wish I was dating someone who cared about me like Mr. Im cares for Mr. Choi.