t r e i n t a i s i e t e

Enjoy! I hope I wrote it fine... (Namjoon isn't speaking^ in my fic. Also, start at 0:30)

**Jimin's POV**

The organ plays in the background, my vision blocked with the silk tied around my eyes. The blood is rushing through my head, making me feel the energy to not back out right now, no matter how terrifying it may be to dance, spin and jump without being able to see... Nervousness paralyzes me but is soon vanished when Hoseok begins rapping next to me and the crowd roars, making me smile in the dark. I know they can't see me yet but my part is coming up soon. His effort can definitely be heard through his little gasps in between his verses.

The song pauses and changes to mine, my voice echoing in the auditorium. "Lie~." The audience is silent when I begin singing.

"Lie~." Even through the blindfold, I could feel the audience's stares, their expectations that will soon fall. My body flows with the music, the spins now easy from the amount of practice Hoseok and I did. "Lie~." My heart leaps in the air along with my legs as the most difficult part of my dance was to land where I needed to be. "Lie~."

"Too bad..." The music then transitions to our paired dance, the girls screaming at the unison. "But it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet." 

"Too bad." We fall backwards to land one hand, switching off to the other. "But it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet."

"Too bad..." The audience loves us, and I love them, my heartbeat screams louder than they ever could. "But it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet." My hands and legs are now shaking in the final stretch but I couldn't care less, I could barely feel the pain.

"Too bad..." My heart skips a beat at the last difficult move, going down to roll backwards and stand up. "But it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet." I take off my blindfold, seeing more people than I expected.

"It's too evil." To be honest, I'm glad I was wearing the blindfold.

"It's too evil." I shake my hair out, a nervous tick I can't help and I walk towards a sweaty Hoseok.

"It's too evil." He walks towards me as well, smiling. "Yeah it's sweevil." We reach out, hand in hand and bow towards the crowd. They cheer us on again and again until I realized they were cheering our names. Roses were thrown on stage and I happily pick one up, ecstatic that my efforts weren't in vain. Hoseok leans in to whisper in my ear. "Now?"

The croud screams at us holding hands and getting close. I shake my head no. Let me enjoy this just a little longer. We bow one more time while Baekhyun talks to everyone there. "Wow! What a performance by JiHope! They are definitely one of the top candidates for 1st place!" We walk backstage, still holding hands and waving goodbye with our free ones.

Once we were out of view I scream at the top of my lungs. "Hoseok!"

"Jimin!" We wrap our arms around each other, barely able to breathe. Tears come to my eyes at the realization of what just happened. I did it. Inhaling the scent of the sweaty adult in front of me, I crack the widest smile I was capable of. We did it.

"We did it Hobi!" He pulls away, his smile as bright as the sun.

"We did, didn't we?"

"Our next performance is a group of girls that..." Baekhyun's voice gets lost in the background, my heartbeat louder than him. Hoseok and I were out of view for now, only previous performers were in the back room so I didn't need to worry about Madam Jae yet.