v e i n t i s e i s

That took longer than I thought... 😔 Was it cause it was 2Jae? Oh well...

**Jimin's POV**

Princess.

"Jimin! You're gonna be late for school!" My mom calls from downstairs, pulling me out of my trance.

"Coming!" I grab my things, rushing down the stairs.

"I'll drive you so it's faster." She smiles, ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" My hand pushes off hers. "I just finished fixing my hair!" I cross my arms in front, trying to find the nearest mirror.

"Spoken like a true girl." She hums in delight, grabbing her car keys.

"Ha ha mom, very funny." Even though I didn't have dance today, I brought my clothing because Hoseok and I needed to practice. With the show coming up soon, we needed to do and be at our best. The seats had that wonderful scent, reminding me of new car. She nears the corner right before the school and I stop her. "Ok, drop me off here."

She looked at me questionably. "I'll take you to the front."

I shake my head. "Mom, it's fine."

"Jimin, I'm taking you to the front, and that's that." When she pulls in, we see Jin walking closer. "Oh look! Your childhood friend that you had a stupid arguement and need to make up with!" She points at her and I sigh. "Go out and say hi."

"Ugh no. Just leave me alone." I exit the car, slamming it shut.

"Have a nice day Jimin!" I whip my head around to see the car window lowered and I mouth the words I hate you. She just laughs and drives off. When I look forward again, Jin met me with an awkward smile. I waved at her and she waited for me to catch up.

"H-Hi."

"Hi." We walk silently to our first class, hopefully Mr. Min will stop being a pussy and just show up today. We enter the classroom, the girls chatting before Mr. Min spoke up.

"Good Morning class! I hope everyone behaved well for the sub, even if he did seem a bit... off." The class laughed and Mr. Min looks around, his eyes locking with mine. "Jimin, you look... well." He bites his lip, slightly bowing. I bow back, even lower and raise my gaze to meet his.

"Of course sir, but I'm even better now that you're back." Hopefully my genuine smile will give off the underlying message that I've already forgiven him.

His smile widens, a weight visibly lifted off his shoulders. "Right well, let's move on. Um, I have an announcement to make." His hands clasp together, he walks from behind his desk to the front, leaning on it. I make my way to my seat while he begins. "I am starting a class and some of you might find it interesting. It's a rap class that will be done once a week during Study Hall and I will teach it." He smiles even brighter, his hands folding over his chest. "During those days, no one will be here supervising you because in reality, this class is a joke." The class laughs again, Mr. Min seeming less and less like that boring teacher we all thought he was. "I would hope that you all behave accordingly because if it looks like you need supervision, my experimental class will be cut." His face darkens. "The trial period will be three months and my sponser has asked if there is anyone who might be interes-"

"Me! I am!" All heads turn to an excited girl standing up in her seat. "I would love to be a part of it!" She grins excitedly before sitting down. Chaeyoung and Jisoo give her a weird look.

"Alright Lisa." Mr. Min chuckles. "I will definitely tell Principal Kim you are interested."

She nods excitedly. Another girl raises her hand. "Wait, Principal Kim is your sponser?"

"Yes, he is curious to see how many women have what it takes to rap in the real world. This program will show that women can and will rap the asses off of any audience they perform in front of." The class claps loudly, some girl whistling. Oh wait, that's Lisa. "Let's show them you can do more than look pretty and sing, yeah?" His smirk has some girl faint while the others laugh at her.

Hmmm... rapping...

"Jimin." Jennie taps my shoulder and I jump, not even realizing she was a few feet away. "You're going to be in the talent show, right?" I nod excitedly.

"Of course!"

"I was um... thinking that maybe I would go see you... and cheer you on?"

Her question made me smile at her cuteness. "You didn't have to ask! I would love for you to come!" She smiles, giving me a hug.

"Great. I'll make a poster!" She turns around, pulling out a small notebook and a pen. "I'm gonna need... markers... paper..." She writes dutiful notes, biting her lip as she concentrates. I pinch her cheek which catches her off guard.

"You're too cute, you know that?" She blushes, rubbing the area I pinched her.

"Thanks." She mumbles, trying to hide a smile. Jin sat farther away from us but I could tell she was glaring at her. How could anyone be mad at Jennie? She did nothing wrong! I glare back and her eyes widen, looking away, pretending to write in her notebook.

She thought...

Class ends, everyone filling out of the classroom. Loving goodbyes were sent his way, he pretends to bat away every single one. I laugh out loud, his eyes now landing on me. I was the last to exit the classroom, waving back at Mr. Min, giving him the biggest smile I could. He waves back, packing up his things. When I arrive at my second period, I am met with a wonderful surprise. "Mr. Choi!" He turns looking shocked and I run to him, giving him a big hug. He laughs, hugging me back.

"Hi Jimin, I missed you too." I pull back, noticing his hair.

"You dyed your hair!" He nods, smiling. "You look so good!"

"Thank you." He looks around before continuing. "Please have a seat."

"Awww ok." I pout but follow his instructions. We can catch up later.

Jennie sits next to me, opening her chorus book and nudging my side. "Mr. Choi looks good huh?" She whispers in my ear.

"Yup. He looks good, refreshed." She beams back at me and begins her vocal warm ups. I'm glad he's back.

Goal: 10 votes still 💕

Sorry for the semi filler, I just know it's gonna end soon and I wanna hold on. 😭😭😭

But vote, vote, vote! Cause the next chapter is amazing if I do say so myself.