d o c e

Hey.

"Jimin?" The voice sent chills down my spine. "Can we talk?"

My eyes widen as I turn around to meet Mr. Min. Jennie looks back and forth between us, searching for confirmation of whether or not she should leave. "I-It's fine Jennie. I'll catch up with you later." A curt nod was giving before she heads to the parking lot to meet with her body guards.

Mr. Min gave a weak smile, inhancing his pathetic image. His eyes were bloodshot, tie loose, shirt undone and hair a mess. "Jimin, I'm so sorry." His voice cracked at the desperate plea. "I thought you were fine with what was happening. I scared you and you're probably using up all your courage not to slap me right now but, I promise if you want me to leave, I will."

My lip reddens at how hard I've been biting it. "Y-you don't have to. I just-"

"Jimin?" Both of our heads turn to the tall bunny. "Who's this?" Jungkook spits out as if he had any claim over me.

We look back at each other but stay quiet. "I-I should go. Think about what I said Jimin." He smiles and pats my shoulder, leaving this awkward situation. Jungkook puts down his flowers and glares at him.

 Jungkook puts down his flowers and glares at him

"Jungkook..." I massage my temple, thinking I could have one day without dealing with him. "What are you doing here?" His gaze softens when he meets my eyes, picking up the roses and holds them out in front of me.

"These are for you." His teeth peek out of his bunny smile, too happy to see me when I practically rejected him yesterday.

"Jungkook..."

"Don't say anything, instead, come with me." He smiles, grabbing my hand and drags me to his car. "I've planned everything. We'll go-"

"Jungkook."

"Jimin... please." His voice cracks, accompanied by his glassy eyes. "Just for today."

"F-Fine." Why do I give in so easily to him? "But just today." His smile grows when I accept his flowers and the date today. We sit in the car, happy just being with each other.

"You amaze me Jimin." His eyes sparkle, smile transforming into a smirk. "How do you do it? How can you claim so many hearts with just a glance?" He wiggles his eyebrows, making me laugh and blush at the praises.

"Stop, you don't mean that." His eyes widen in surprise.

"Do you not know how beautiful you are?"

I shake my head, lying my back on the blanket. "You're just trying to get in my pants."

He laughs, scooting closer, drapping one arm over my waist. "Well, you're not wrong... But I also want more than that." His lips redden at the pressure his teeth provide, his expession hesitant. He provides a look of uncertainty, vulnerability, and I have the power to destroy him with a simple phrase.

"O-oh." I squirm, extreamly uncomfortable with the situation, rolling off the blanket and onto the grass. "Jungkook I-"

"Hey, remember what I said? Just for today." His eyes glisten again, this time with visible obstruction, threatening to topple past his eyelids.

"Y-yeah. You're right." I roll on the blanket again, feeling the sunshine kiss my skin. His arm returns to my waist, pulling me in so our bodies pressed together. His eyes scramble to meet mine, searching for... love? Acceptance? Grattitude? "Hey Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" Fingertips move my bangs out of the way. The red tint vibrant on his cheeks the entire time. Confusion or doubt must have spread on my face to create Jungkook's expression of worry.

Before I could continue, his hand cups my cheek and he leans in, planting a sweet kiss. His legs straddled my waist, pinning me underneath him so I couldn't escape. What is he doing? Why is he forcing this? "Junnkok!" His lips continue, more forceful this time, his hands binding mine above my head. My mind is spinning at the fact this boy won't stop.

Before I bite his lip, I feel something warm and hot land on my cheek. Jungkook's shoulders shake as he releases me, in tears. He gets off of me, sitting down on the far end of the blanket, pretzel style. "Why don't you like me?" Sitting up, I try to meet his gaze but he looks away everytime, focusing more on the grass than me. He rendered me speechless, not able to offer any comfort whatsoever. "I'm sorry for being so upfront and pressuring you into this but this really hurts! I hang out with you and think you feel the same but your words say otherwise... What do I do with myself?"

"I- I-" I can't think of anything. "I'm sorry... This was a mistake." Grabbing my things, I take off, not caring I have to walk home. With one final glance, I could see Jungkook, hunched over, face in the palms of his hands, shoulders shaking.

My bad. I'm trying to write this before work.

Jikook kissed...

Yoongi's a mess... Who feels pity for him?

Some girl can't keep her problems to herself so she blurts it out to the first person who asks...

2Jae is lovely

Annnnddddd I should go.