c u a r e n t a i c i n c o

**Jimin's POV**

**Jimin's POV**

"Alright Jimin, let's talk." Principal Kim cracks his knuckles and sniffs, pushing his formal haircut backwards. I rush to the seat across his desk, sitting down on the expensive leather while he organizes my file. "You came to this school at the beginning of the year, selecting dance as your focus of studies?"

"Y-Yes sir." Ever word he spoke was intimidating. His formal attire coupled with his suit and the aura of his office gave off a very "so rich it'll blow your mind" type of deal.

"Then Madam Jae recommended that you enter into the arts talent show and you chose a teacher from our neighbor school to do a duo dance?"

"Yes sir." Beads of sweat formed, rolling down the side of my temple. My outfit suddenly becomes too hot, sticking on to my skin in various patches.

"Then you spent weeks pretending to be a girl so you could practice, win and then give up the prize?"

Well if you make it sound like that... "I-I mean... Technically..."

"This is a yes or no question Jimin."

I sigh. "Yes sir."

"Mmhhmm." He shuffles around my papers, humming in agreement. After a minute of looking through letters, he speaks. "Did you enjoy cross dressing?" What?

"U-uh um..." What kind of question was that? "I wouldn't do it regularly-not that there's anything wrong with that- I just don't find it that appealing for me... sir."

He stares at me, as if judging whether or not he will believe me. Then he bursts out laughing. "Hahaha! Jimin I'm just messing with you, you're so gullible it's cute."

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Oh don't be. I mean, you should for wasting our time and resources on a student that wasn't planning on taking this school seriously. And for violating several school codes but don't apologize for being gullible!" He stands up, walking to the other side of his large desk and sitting on the edge next to me. "The only reason I'm not being that harsh right now is because of the stack of glowing letters of recommendation from your teachers at this school. Almost all of them sent numerous pages of how well you've been doing in class and that you were a joy to be around instead of a hindrance." His dimples pop out when he smiles, a sight I would much rather see than him cracking his knuckles and glaring at me again.

"Almost all?" I question.

"We haven't received a letter from Madam Jae yet. Good or bad."

"O-oh." She's still making her mind up about me...

"But don't worry, I'm sure she loved having you as a student as well." He places a hand on my shoulder before he heads back to his seat, putting on some reading glasses with a thin frame. "Let's talk about a transfer then. At the beginning of the next quarter, you will begin at the academy for boys next door-"