v e i n t i n u e v e

°Yesterday°
**Jungkook's POV**

3 hours??? I can't believe I was gone so long. The car gets louder the harder I press the pedal. Please don't be gone Jimin. Please don't tell me I failed you. I drive faster, getting more and more anxious. A light flashes behind me and I groan, knowing I've been caught. Great. Another couple hundred dollars gone to waste. I find a parking spot near the back exit of the hospital and see the same nurse from before pushing an empty wheelchair through the doors. "Excuse me!"

I run through moving cars and catch up to her, meeting inside of the hospital. "Yes?"

"Hi, I left earlier today and I asked you to call me if the friend I was visiting left?"

She nods, folding up the chair. "Yeah he left a couple of minutes ago, I was just about to call you." She smiles at me as if that would alleviate any discomfort.

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jimin left. "Are you sure?" He woke up without me there.

"Yup. This is even his wheelchair." I look down at the folded up material in her hand and start laughing, tears welling up. I just missed him. "Are you ok sir?"

I bit my lip, focusing on the pain it provides. "Y-yeah. I'll be fine." My feet start moving behind me, walking backwards to turn around onto the street. My pace slow, my thoughts a mess. You better be there when he wakes up. I reach my car without noticing, unlocking it and sitting down inside, my hands gripping the steering wheel. We talk about more things than you do. My fist bangs on the steering wheel, the loud honk causing everyone around me to jump in surprise. Trust me.

I'm sorry Jimin.

°Same day°

**Hoseok's POV**

"Taehyung!" I yell after the running boy, he almost bumps into some grieving people, says sorry, bows, and continues running. I smile at the cuteness, trying to catch up. How can he run so fast? "Baby!" He opens a door on the right and disappears, I have no choice to follow. I read the letters on the door and groan.

Rooftop

Come on track, don't let me down. The stairs proved to be less difficult than I thought they would be considering I ran up 4 flights of stairs to meet my boyfriend at the rooftop. "Don't come near me." His voice barely comes out, hoarse to my ears.

"...Baby..." I find him snuggled up into a ball, leaning against the concrete railing of the roof. He doesn't answer, just turns his red face away from me. "Please, talk to me Tae Tae."

"Fine I'll talk! Why do you spend so long with Jimin? Are you even really hanging out? How do I know you're not cheating on me? Why is Jimin's time more important than mine?" He starts sobbing again, his eyes, nose and lips hidden in the crook of his elbow.

I sigh, using the last of my energy to run up to him and wrap his entire body with my arms, pulling him in for the tightest embrace. "No one is more important than you." I plant small kisses on the top of his forehead, loving the way he slightly leans in to each and every one of them. "I spend a lot of time with him because of different reasons that I can't tell you, they're confidential but don't ever think for even a second, that I would cheat on y-"