t r e i n t a i c u a t r o

Do you guys speak/read/write spanish? If so, what number is that? ^^^ No looking back and counting! Cause... that's cheating! And... cause I say so!

**Jimin's POV**

"You've gotten so much better Jimin-ah." I look up at the sweating adult, rolling over onto my stomach.

"What?" My body ached from the sudden movement, but I couldn't help it, I was surprised.

"I'm serious. I think we can win this talent show thing."

The heat that was already in my cheeks became even more evident at the praise. "Shut up." Hoseok laughs, bringing over some water.

"I also love that your song pops up in a part of this mix. You're really talented Jimin. You'll go places." Is he serious?

"Stop it! I hate getting praised!" My hand roughly snatches the bottle from his hand, the cool water pleasing the back of my throat.

"You love it."

"Shut up." I spray water in his face by accident and I burst out laughing, spraying more. His shocked face quickly recovers, quick to run over to his bottle, trying to spray me. "Hey!" His water reaches my chest, drenching my shirt more than it already was.

"You're the one who attacked me first!" He yells, bottle locked on his target, me. "Don't come close Jimin, I'll get you."

A giggle escapes my lips at his attempt to sound threatening. "I'll get you too." We don't sound at all serious but our bodies move slowly, circling each other. "I'm known to have perfect aim, piercing the hearts of millions."

He giggles at that, pointing his bottle at my chest and lower stomach area. "Well I am known to have the best aim due to pure luck. The heavens shine when I smile so they look down upon me in favor of my actions." His hands form a V-shape under his chin, his smile truly radiating. Controlling my laugh, I take the opportunity to squirt the bottle at his chest, hitting it and falling down in laughter. "Jimin!"

"Hahaha!"

"You're gonna get it now!" He runs after me and I stand up as quick as I can, running away from him, all around the studio. "Come back here!" He laughs as well, trying to catch me but my small body was able to move quicker, avoiding his grasp. "Ugh! I'm tired." He stops his chase, leaning over, hands on knees to catch his breath.

"Haha! You can't get me!" My tounge slips out teasing him. He shakes his head, coming closer to tussle my hair.

"Childish." I push his arm away, pouting.

"I am not!"

"Whatever." He sticks out his tounge too, squinting his eyes. He starts packing up his stuff looking at the time. "It's time to go, wanna eat together somewhere?"

I nod, rushing to get my things and catch up with him. "We're all sweaty though."

He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter, we need to eat."

"Where?" We start walking out, drinks in hand.

"Anywhere you want." The night breeze brushes against our faces and shirts, chilling us. "Shit it's cold."