C L O S E R.

"Then I realize what it is.
Its him.
Something about him makes me feel
like I am about to fall.
Or turn to liquid.
Or burst into flames."
D I V E R G E N T

◆◆◆

All people have layers.

Layers which they hide.

Layers which they are often ashamed of.

Layers which may be good or bad, but to each person it is hidden for various reasons.

They are hidden amongst maybe a burst of rainbows and lovable smiles; the dark desires of being craved and wanted.

When you see me you see a blonde, fun-loving woman filled with love and energy. Maybe I'm quite innocent to many just slapped on with a crazy personality but maybe I'm not, maybe I want to feel more in life, experience more. Experience the intoxicating feeling of being absolutely ravaged by someone in every possible pleasurable way.

Someone I never thought I would take an interest in, someone who wouldn't make himself known.

Someone who simply ignited something in me in more ways than one.

Someone who had chocolate brown eyes that just made me melt into a pool after they had grown on me.

I guess timing has everything to do with it.

Sometimes you're thrown into a situation and you're like urgh I hate this, why do I have to be such a pushover?

But then you like the situation you were 'forced' into, slowly but surely, you do.

You like the way your loud mouth annoys him. The side eye he gives you when you say something random, which happens often. The way he fights a smirk when you compliment him or the chuckle that doesn't display happiness but is basically him saying "I think you're crazy".

Mostly, you like the way he just ultimately ravages you. Takes you to another place, a place not many know you want to go to. But yet you somehow found yourself confessing to a man you hardly knew anything about. The way he just takes you higher, higher into the clouds, into the atmosphere, into the freaking galaxy; seeing all kinds of stars.

A harsh, intense lust driven place where no feelings should be lost but aren't they always?

It's always the gullible freaking girl falling for the dark knight because he is different and oh so attractive to you and not many understand why. You don't even know if you do either but he just pushes you over the edge of everything and you want more, even though he probably doesn't. But maybe he does or you hope he does...

Okay Renee, stop rambling and get to the point, I know.

Basically I, Renee Young, your friendly Canadian gal has thrown herself into a situation with Mr Tall, kinda tanned and handsome and I'm just saying even though I might have been apprehensive in the beginning I'm starting to like it ...

A L O T.

"Yesssssssss!" I screamed out hating myself for my vocals as his fingers laced into my short blonde hair.

I always seemed to be loud and mostly at inappropriate times, especially when the man on top of me had his face buried into my neck. Not wanting to look at me as he pounded into me, driving me crazy.

His face wasn't always hidden but as the end grew near it's what he loved, filling my ear with his loud grunts as his lips grazed over my skin...

I wasn't sure how we got to this point.

Actually I knew exactly how.

I liked things crazy, spontaneous and well rough. Yes, I was like all women loving the passionate lovemaking and all that crap but I had so much more being restrained and I needed it to be confined and at the same time released by something. Something so mind blowing, that gave me a rush just thinking about it as I lurked the hallways knowing he was close by.

"Aaaaaaah" I screamed as his teeth sunk into my neck and he soon groaned into it as my fingers dug into his back. His thrusts slowed down, becoming deeper and harder, and I knew he was near. While the fire burned inside with each feeling of him moving within me.

"Yesssss" I breath again as I felt myself writhing against him. I shut my eyes feeling everything blur but before I could dwell on it or experience more...

"Fuck." He sighed as he left me by myself and I soon saw the dim light of the bathroom fill the room as he finished himself off I always assumed.

He was a strange man. I was merely a source to lose himself in and therefore he didn't want any evidence on me, despite the frequent marks his teeth left.

I liked the fact that he was the only one who knew how much I craved the darkness of a thrill that he brought.

We both used each other I guess.

Him to get his frustrations out that no one had allowed him to before I stumbled upon him. I liked to believe I somewhat took the initiative.

And he treated me like the not so bubbly lover but like the woman who ached to be ravaged.

The only problem?

I guess I sorta really liked him now, while he was as closed off as a fucking... door? I don't know.

So this is the tale of a blonde, vibrant, bubbly correspondent for the WWE who wants everything from a man and won't admit it. While being pleasured by him whenever he saw fit, that doesn't sound too bad if you ask me!

He made his way out of the bathroom, his large figure blocking the light as he stood in the doorway before he switched it off, causing complete darkness to fill the room. Without a glance at me he made his way to bed and laid down, turned his head away from me.

"Thanks" His voice filled the room with the usual show of appreciation I guess.

I sighed wanting more from him when I knew it wouldn't be an easy task, but knew I wouldn't get it. If I did, it would risk me getting nothing from him...

So I hoped in time he would pull me closer, closer to something I didn't know I wanted months before...

✘✘✘✘

Dun! Dun! Dun! My first Renee Young fanfic :) Not much to go on yet but I'm not sure I'll have fun because it is Renee ;)

Maybe you'll like, maybe you won't because it is another side of the bubbly blonde that I love so much:)

Thoughts on it so far?
Guesses on who the mystery guy is? :)
Clue: I have not written on him at all before in any of my previous / current books.☝☝

I will be putting up Chapter 1 within the next couple of days. Buuut would appreciate feedback in the mean time 😘😘