39. Away from M E

"I like a man who looks like a badboy
but knows how to treat
a woman like a queen."
C

A N D I C E  S W A N E P O E L

●●●

"Yes!" I moaned into his neck.

"Louder" he growled into my skin as he continued pushing harder and faster into me as we stood beneath the shower.

"BAROOOON!" I screamed out as he bit deeply into my neck and pressed his fingers into my thighs.

"LOUDER!"

I didn't go louder, I couldn't as I pulled on his neck and immediately kissed him. I smiled into his lips as the water ran cold letting me know we had been in here for far too long but his body slamming into mine made up with much more heat.

"You're crazy" I giggled into his lips before moaning as he pulled my body down towards him, meeting his harsh thrusts. It certainly didn't feel like I forced him to be dominant.

He pushed his tongue past my lips as my nails dug into his back, pulling his body even close to mine as my chest met his. He groaned loudly, becoming more determined and I felt the pleasure filling me as his thrusts become faster, deeper and I saw stars...

"I have to walk on heels all night and my legs feel like jelly." I groaned resting my head back on his chest, I guess a cold shower was what we needed to not continue.

He shrugged, "you gave me the pass and now I can't stop."

I turned around and kissed his chest. "Technically I didn't, you took it but I'm not complaining."

"Should be a compliment, Blondie. Can't stand not being inside you" He smirked and I traced my fingers over his freckles before snatching them away as he attempted to bite them.

The days off with Baron had been bliss and I honestly wouldn't have minded staying isolated with him and Xander. Which made me confused as to why I had refused his offer for me to stay with him. He had been so sincere about it, as well as insincere, and that was him so I couldn't hold the way he asked against him. But it came out of nowhere and we had just consummated our relationship and well, it never crossed my mind.

I used to be rash, do things on the spot and I guess I had done just that with Baron in the beginning. But that had also resulted in me winding up hurt in the beginning, yes now we were happy but my in the moment decisions hadn't worked out for me for the most part.

He hadn't spoken of it since he remained silent after I refused him, of course Xander had helped break the ice and we enjoyed the rest of our time off, well day off. But while I didn't want to raise the subject again, the fact that he wasn't exactly showing his anger freaked me out a bit.