24. Only you, B L O N D I E

"And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss"
M G K _ B A D T H I N G S

●◐◑

I walked backstage after fighting a dark match after Raw and smiled as my best friend stood waiting, the only good thing about backstage being full with both rosters being in the same town

"Hey wanna head out for a couple of drinks?"

"Sure" I shrugged as we headed to the locker room and I went to shower

I hadn't seen Renee in a day, well if you could include her almost bumping into me before wanting to get as far away from me as she could then I saw her a couple hours ago.

I wasn't sure if she was trying to make me feel guilty for what happened or not because she would be laughing around with everyone and the moment she'd see me she'd stop or anywhere close to being alone with me she would avoid it.

She was the one who decided she had enough then she was avoiding me like I had actually done it all.

"You know why Renee is so stuck up?" I blurted out as I sipped on my whiskey.

"What?" He frowned, probably surprised I was asking about someone.

I rolled my eyes, "Why is she still single?"

"Why do you wanna know?" He smirked and I didn't need him getting ideas, especially since she was like his fucking sister. If he knew what we were doing he'd probably have my balls and give me a long fucking speech.

I chuckled, "Well I was stuck with her for a month or two, wanna know why she's a pain"

I shrugged when it had been bothering me how upset she was when yet again I was meant to be angry.

I didn't mind everyone thinking bad of me but she spent time with me and I liked to believe I let my guard down with her quite a few times.

"You were what? I thought it was just that one time with the entire roster being there.. Please don't tell me you were Baron with her"