50. Pretty damn S U R E.

"Maybe I'm being a bit too emotional,
but I love you, I love you and you make
waking up in the mornings a hell of
a lot better for someone who was never
exactly a morning person to begin with."

-A.M

◐◑●

"You stole my heart, wolf" She smiled while I wasn't sure if she really meant it despite her clarifying her words before.

She kissed me and I quickly returned it as I held her face and pulled on her waist, I hadn't known what to say and she knew it and I knew it wasn't due to me not feeling the same but I still wasn't sure why she was even thinking of that with me. She had gone from not showing me a sign of wanting to be too serious and now she loved me.

I heard them repeating the question reminding me that I wasn't in Kansas City in my childhood home making out in the kitchen with Renee.

I cleared my throat, "Well yeah there was some truth to the Miz' statement whether it was true at that time or not I will not reveal. But I am with Renee Young, she's a beautiful woman, my complete opposite she's half my size and smiles all the time.."

"You're smiling right now" They pointed out and I briefly rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed but it wasn't like I was being questioned about an opponent or anything.

"Because I'm thinking about the one person I happen to care about on that roster. We're happy in our own bubble that's it and she handled The Miz well now if he or anyone tries anything again I'm going to have to step in and defend her honour but she's a former hockey player she certainly doesn't need rescuing" I shrugged.

"Would you head down?"

"Well it wouldn't be the first time I acted on impulse yeah I would if she was being disrespected. Each of us have a job, she's not part of the story that we tell there and now we're live so he took advantage of it, okay any other questions?" I rolled my eyes not sure how I got to rambling about her. And luckily they drifted towards the Money in the Bank which would be taking place later in the day.