13. A spoon it I S

"What I have with you,
I don't want with anyone else"
C U R I A N O. C O M

●●●

"Where are you going?" I heard him as I saw him watching his match with John Cena airing again

I guess it was a thing most of them did on their off days, especially the ones trying to establish themselves. He put up a great fight against John but of course he hadn't won so he was not satisfied. I had even gone to check on him after the match but the door had been locked while I was sure I heard the room being wrecked.

I mean I myself was wrecked later that night but it seemed at work he wanted to keep his distance while I had to endure watching his matches with Andrea who couldn't stop gushing about him.

It had been a week, a week since I called him out on acting differently and a week of arguing over stupid things every day.

A week of fucking out of annoyance, out of him just deciding he felt like it and my body being completely fulfilled and happy. Well I was too, I just wished I wasn't the next day.

It was a sort of business deal, we'd be out of each other's way, whether it be gym, work or just me disappearing because I didn't feel like being insulted. So it was safe to say he should have known I wouldn't want to be near him.

I know, I know I do not sound like myself but everyone has their exception and Baron was the one person I told myself I could be annoyed with since that's what he wanted.

"Its my one complete off day. I'm going to head down to the spa for a massage, I would go with the robe but I have this fear that it will get caught and I'll end up naked in front of everyone." I shook my head as I had my white bikini on.

"Naked?" He shut the TV off.

"Yeah you know you strip down and throw the towel over you. I mean you don't have to but its whatever relieves the muscles more" I sighed feeling his eyes on me as I looked for a throw over.

"Guy or a woman?"

"What?"

"The person who is going to massage you." He shrugged seeming annoyed that I didn't catch what he meant.