2. Rooming with a W O L F.

"It seems wisest to assume the
worst from the beginning...
And let anything better
come as a surprise. "

●●●

"Are you seriously ditching us?" Nicole narrowed her eyes at me, even though she had already done it back at the arena when she caught my annoyed expression whilst walking from Mr Arrogant's locker room

"Are you seriously ditching us?" Nicole narrowed her eyes at me, even though she had already done it back at the arena when she caught my annoyed expression whilst walking from Mr Arrogant's locker room .

I wouldn't really call it an annoyed expression it was more like me opening my arms for a hug and her searching my eyes.

"Urgh don't give me that face! You know I would much rather be here with you ladies instead of sharing with a boooooy" I sighed as I sat on the carpet, packing my things that had filled the hotel for the past week into a suitcase since we would be getting on the road tomorrow.

"Imagine he farts in his sleep" She scrunched up her face and I wasn't sure how that was the first to come to mind. And with her boyfriend I was sure she had dealt with random things like him not being shy to pass gas around her.

"That I would be able to tolerate, as long as the room is well ventilated. We both know the women get the better rooms while the poor guys have to suffer."

"I guess that's one perk of being outnumbered. Nattie needs to get here so I can sleep peacefully"

"She's probably taking her final selfies for the day" I shrugged as I zipped up my bag

"Oh NeyNey!" She jumped up and pulled me into a hug. I was sure guys loved getting hugs from Nikki, considering her bust was just pushed up against you. No one wanted to cuddle up in my perky ones...

"You act like I'm moving to another state, I'm just going down the hall. I feel like I have replaced Brie since I got back.."

"Minus her extra bitchiness... Which I love.." She added with a shrug.

"Yeah yeah I will be seeing you in the next city and be prepared for cocktails, I will probably need it."

"That's if you make it there" She sighed and sat back onto the queen size bed.