58. your big B R O T H E R

"She wasn't afraid to be herself.
When everybody said, 'be a lamb'
She showed her fangs,
and became a wolf"
M A R K A N T H O N Y

◐◑●

"Louder!" I groaned into her ear as I slowly pushed into her

"Louder!" I groaned into her ear as I slowly pushed into her. Her moans filled my ear and I didn't bother kissing her or covering her mouth as her voice echoed off the walls.

I rolled onto my back and sat up as she rolled her hips onto me. My fingers trailed up her thighs before I dug them into her hips and pulled her tightly against me. I immediately kissed her before lying back and watching her move onto me.

Her eyes met mine and I didn't look away, I had so many times in the beginning because I was afraid of what she had the power to do to me. Or perhaps afraid of what she would see in mine, see past the exterior of a fucking ass and see the man capable of falling in love with her. Now as I stared deeply into her eyes with her body moving on mine there was truly no hiding. I had no secrets, no reason to look away because she knew all of me. I was the big bad wolf to the world but whipped by the woman who had made sure she would be able to do just that by not giving up on me.

It was her birthday today and I ensured she had a good morning having woken her up with a rough touch before brunch and now one more round before we had to head to the arena.

"Switch" she breath and I chuckled as I tipped her over again.

I enjoyed watching her move on top of me but she enjoyed me burying myself into her more. She enjoyed me forcing her to clutch onto my back, she enjoyed marking my back and hearing me groan as her fingers dragged along my back. And I enjoyed being the only one who knew what she enjoyed.

"Someone needs to workout more" I breath with a small smirk.

"Someone's fiance needs to not have such good stamina" she bit her lip to prevent laughter and I pushed deeper into her which caused her to gasp.
"Fuck!"

I chuckled before kissing her as I felt the build in me and locked her fingers with mine as I increased my thrusts and felt her moans fill my mouth....

I rolled onto my back and she laid onto my chest staring out at the window which gave a good view of the sky while my fingers traced over her back. "Its crazy"

"What?" I questioned as I hadn't really been thinking of anything. I was just trying to get down from the high she always put me on.

"How my last birthday wasn't spent with you and look at us. I can't wait to marry you" She whispered.

I smiled as I had been caught off guard by her wanting to get married, sooner rather than later, but I was happy. We had never done things the ordinary way, my proposal wasn't romantic at all and for a long time I believed she might have been unhappy due to that. But deep down I knew my little wolf, I knew she enjoyed simplicity and the odd extravagance. I knew she loved me and would never see any other man fit for her like I was, knowing it all made me feel invincible as fucking crazy as it sounded.