43. Wont miss I T

"We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
just different devils.

◆◆◆

I giggled as I felt him nibble into my neck and slip his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him

"I need to get this work done." I smiled as while I had agreed to move in I had yet had the chance to reach the house in Vegas. But I was still shacking up with him for our day off, well his day off.

"You've been doing it since before I woke up, what the fuck is so important?" He groaned as he laid back and I set the laptop aside.

I slowly straddled him and leaned down and placed my forehead against his. He leaned up and tugged on my hair as he pulled me into a deep kiss. I easily returned it, feeling his hand tug on his t-shirt I had been snuggly wearing. His hand moved down my body, tightening on my thighs as he pulled me against him. My fingers pressed into his bare back as I pushed my chest against his, hearing a loud groan from him as a certain part of the wolf showed me some attention.

I briefly broke the kiss before placing my lips onto his once more, feeling his fingers grip my behind hard. I moaned as he grinded my body against him, he playfully slapped it causing me to briefly giggle into his lips but he roughly kissed me again with more aggression. He flipped me beneath him and slipped his hand into my underwear, I moaned into his lips as he pushed two fingers into me...

I heard my phone go off and sighed but he didn't stop, "Baron" I half moaned and heard my phone go silent seeing he had declined whoever it was and before I could protest, pushed hard into me.

"Definitely not a tamed wolf" I giggled which led to him smirking and glancing away as I felt him move in and out of me.

"Not when you need to be reminded who you belong to."

He groaned into my neck as I held onto the nape of his, pushing my body up against him. He slowly sucked onto the skin in my neck and I closed my eyes, feeling his fingers trail over my thighs as he wrapped them around him.

"I'm all yours.." I breath out as his movements picked up and his teeth sunk into my skin and his hands gripped mine and held them in his as he pressed them into the covers.

I trailed over his stomach as he had fallen asleep, I sighed not sure why people were so harsh in the world. I mean, I knew he could care less but I also knew it did affect him in a subtle way. The things they said about him, I didn't mind his imperfections, they weren't that to me. All of them made him Baron Corbin aka Thomas Pestock.

I stared up at his closed eyes and kissed his lips before getting to my feet and heading to shower...

"Yes I can hear you very well, Bryan" I shook my head as he was on loud speaker and I gripped the rainbow coloured rope firmly in my hands while Xander bit onto the other end.