7. Pushing boundaries in B E D

"GOODNIGHT.
And remember if you dream of me.
I like it rough."

◐◑●

I frowned as I heard faint moaning

I frowned as I heard faint moaning. I saw the sun rolling in despite it snowing last night and remembered where I was and with who.

My arm supported her head while the other was being squeezed as it rested on her stomach. Her body was moving and I smirked as I realized she must've been having a good dream.

"Fuck me Baron..." My eyes snapped to her mouth as she smirked and her fingers on my hand tightened while her other hand was beneath the lace underwear she had flaunted last night.

For all I knew she had a some friend back home named Baron but I hardly enjoyed my time out of the ring and I felt the morning urge move through me with her moans.

I guess I was glad it wasn't me who lost control like I had our first night spooning. I wasn't sure what it was, maybe just sharing my bed with someone and having her moving against me throughout the night. But somehow my dreams had trailed off to reality and I ended up practically getting off against her.

She slept through it and I had made a bit of a mess so I had to change her. I was embarrassed I mean I enjoyed my dreams but that was much. So rushing off the next morning seemed best and staying away for awhile.

I always found her quite cute, the way she would show anyone the time of day and even spare me a greeting if we happened to cross paths.

I had to be careful though because while what was happening in front of me was fucking amazing and more action I had seen since I was brought up. I didn't want to do anything that would land my ass fired or in jail.

I just liked the idea of messing with her.

"You really want me to fuck you?" I whispered into her ear and she moaned in response. My jaw clenched as I tried to stop myself..

"You want me to be rough?" I questioned feeling myself groan as she moaned louder.

"Yesssssss"

I inhaled her perfume and nudged my nose against her neck and pushed my body against her side letting out a groan. I slowly moved onto her and pushed up against her body hearing her moans again and stopping to check if she was still asleep.

"Yes ravaged.." She whispered, despite my silence and, pushed up against me as her hands held onto my back.

I knew I should have gotten off but I pushed against her again and traced my finger over her lips before leaning forward and slowly kissing her. Feeling her return it and knew if I didn't stop I wouldn't be doing slow thrusts or gentle fucking kisses and then she definitely would know she wasn't dreaming.

The problem with being The Lone Wolf was that everyone assumed you didn't want any company. I didn't but I did want this to clear my head and I had come to like sharing my bed with her even though I had prevented the idea of spooning in fear of me losing control.