6. Ravaged by a W O L F

"I can resist everything
Except temptation..."
Oscar Wilde

●●●

"Remember these photographs-

"Remember these photographs-... Hey I was listening to that" I snapped his way, which wasn't uncommon with him since he seemed to love pushing my buttons.

What got to me even more was that he seemed so nonchalant about everything he did and showed no effort in doing them that most of the time I seemed insane when getting mad at him.

"That was Nickelback."

"So?" I frowned as I personally loved the raspy voice of Chad Kroeger but then again maybe the lone wolf thought I was virtually flirting with the lead singer since that's what simply associating myself with guys was to him.

Just because he closed himself off from the locker room shouldn't mean he should hate on me.

"I'm not in the mood for it."

"Okay then" I sighed as we drove to the next city after a live event where I had been in our hotel until he decided to make his way back.

Despite being confused I decided not to question him on his remark because he would only make me feel weird about asking, so I let it go.

"You have way too much energy this time of morning" he yawned out and I smiled at the sound.

"We can swap, we're only 40minutes away. I will have to wake you up though cause I can't lift you up" I shook my head considering his arm alone wrapped around me felt quite heavy which is probably why it was so comforting.

"Fine. You're the reason I'm so tired" He rolled his eyes and pulled over to the side of the highway when I hadn't actually meant right then and there.

Oh I wish I was the reason.

What!

What?

"Because you do all your work?" I laughed ridding my brain of its impure thoughts simply as I met him in front of the car.

"Yeah" He sighed as he stared down at me. "But its all good, I needed a wake up call."