16. Attached to people E A S I L Y

"Without you to hold I'll be freezing
Can't rely on my heart to beat in
Cause you take parts of it every evening... "
E D  S H E E R A N _ D R U N K

◆◆◆

I sighed as I stood at the entrance to the restaurant bar having cleaned up the room and found the wolf that belonged in my bed

I spotted him swirling around a whiskey and sighed as I made my way over to him, not even sure how things had escalated so quickly.

"Can I have that as well please?" I requested cheerily from the bartender and heard Baron chuckle as he got to fixing it.

"I always find it funny how you treat other people better than you do me." He briefly glanced at me.

I sighed and took the drink out of his hand.

"Don't start" he warned and I drank his drink with a smile as he turned to me causing his knees to push against my stool.

"Oh I'm so scared." I rolled my eyes. "That lamp against the door was very dramatic of you"

I saw his jaw clench and sighed not liking how intense things had become when he was right, I wasn't his girlfriend and it was so obvious I was jealous and I hated it, "I'm not mean to people who haven't given me a reason to. And well you're right, I do have my moods with you at times but isn't that what you wanted? To be the only one who saw what a crappy person I am who gets annoyed, picks fights and provokes you into a rage of fucking?"

He shook his head, "I'm going to room with Corey."

"Its 2am in the morning, Baron. I'm sorry that I have turned into you." I wasn't sure why he was upset when most of the time he was all over the place, I couldn't just have one off night?

"Me?"

I smiled at his confusion filling his glazed brown eyes, "Who else gets mad at pictures of other people and then gets mad at me for getting mad too 'oh you're everyone now huh?' "