30. I missed you T O O

"And please,
make mistakes,
learn from them and
always follow your heart desires. "

◆◆◆

"I don't need the concerned friend act now, Baron" I snapped knowing I wasn't really mad at him but the last thing I needed to see was him.

He said he missed me?

"Why are you here?" He glanced around the house filled with boxes, the house my friends said I should have gotten rid of so long ago.

I ran my hand through my short messy hair feeling a bit frustrated and uncomfortable because if I had my way. Baron would have never set foot in this place, "You just walk into my.. Into this house and question me?"

"You're not angry at me" He slowly folded his arms making me frown as I waited for his temper but he appeared calm. Calm enough to realize he wasn't the reason for my bad mood, for once.

"I got humiliated in front of the whole world and I'm here because Vince gave me the week off without pay for slapping one of his wrestlers. " I shook my head still annoyed that once I got out of one hole I managed to dig myself into another, the big reveal always seemed to be out of my hands though.

"You had to pay for that shit?" He rolled his eyes.

I shrugged and lifted the box I had hastily shoved everything into but felt it tip.

"I'm sorry that being associated with me was so humiliating." I heard him.

"Fuck!" I groaned and quickly scrambled for his things before Baron...

He picked up the frames and simply placed it in the box, not giving it a second glance but the first was enough.

He stared longer at a frame and tossed it in before standing up with something in his eyes. "I'll be going then. See you next week"

I quickly sprang to my feet wanting the confusion to end. "Why?"

"I don't even know why I flew here Renee." He shrugged.

I sighed, "because you're my friend and you were worried. Its normal"

"Its not fucking normal because I'm not your fucking friend!" He snapped.

"Okay" I nodded and set the box down before moving away from him.

"Is that all?"

And there we go, the wolf is back.

"I don't have the energy for your bipolar moods, Baron. I really would appreciate it if I were alone."

"You're a fucking idiot you know?" His words surprised me as he stared down at me.

"What?"

"I have fucking given you everything you wanted. I gave you friendship, gave you a fucking date and you still won't tell me! And now you're humiliated"