18. But I like Y O U

"Even with thorns on your heart
I'd still pick you like the rose
you truly are... "
R. H S I N

◐◑●

I heard the music fade not actually used to just listening to it because she usually cut it off either to urge me to talk about my schedule for the night and other annoying shit or to put on any other music but what I enjoyed

I heard the music fade not actually used to just listening to it because she usually cut it off either to urge me to talk about my schedule for the night and other annoying shit or to put on any other music but what I enjoyed. And just like her moods her taste in music differed, I admit it was amusing watching her sing out without a care in the world but now all I had was my music and this time I shut it off.

"Seriously? Still?" I questioned as I watched her stare out of the window.

I wasn't sure what she wanted from me, she was angry and this time I honestly wasn't even sure what I had done.

She had left me on the porch to help prepare dinner and chatted with my mom with the biggest fucking smile but the moment we got upstairs she immediately shut the bedroom door before I could even think of pulling her into my room.

I wasn't going to go fucking her in my old room, my relationship with my mom wasn't ideal but I wasn't going to disrespect her. I just wanted her in my bed...

Not only had she locked herself in the room but my dog as well which left me sleeping alone in my bed which annoyed me ever since I was stuck with her.

Sleeping alone was nice, especially with my large body but she was so petite it was like she wasn't there and the only place she was in my arms.

"Ren."

Her eyes snapped to me knowing she didn't like it for some reason but I wanted to get her attention.

It was weird seeing her frowning a lot and deep in thought. I mean her smiling all the time had annoyed me but I was used to seeing it and now I only saw it when she was talking to other people. It was there sometimes but somehow I always made her upset, for someone who talked so much one would think she could communicate how she felt better she hadn't hesitated in giving me headaches in the last couple months but now she was acting weird.

I parked the car and locked the doors before she could get out. "Baron"

"What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing" She groaned.

"Then why haven't you spoken to me for almost a day."

"I'm sorry, I didn't fuck you on the plane. Was that something you wanted to do?" She rolled her eyes.

"No..." She smiled and I smirked, "would have been nice though, but with your screaming the pilot would have gotten distracted and we would have crashed."