37. My B O D Y G U A R D

"Intimacy without fucking is rare.
I deserve rare things."
RH S I N

●◐◑

"I don't know how you can listen to this on a constant basis" I heard her as I bobbed my head back and forth, tapping on the steering wheel as the sounds filled the car.

"I'd say the same about your terrible singing but I'm sure that would make me a bad boyfriend" I shrugged feeling her glare on me which caused me to briefly stare over at her.

"I'll have you know I sound better than Nikki"

I rolled my eyes trying to seem annoyed when I wasn't, "Well its not like I'll be listening to her. I don't mind your singing, it drives me to sleep."

"And this is why you still have not gotten to fuck me, Corbin!"

"Here I thought its because you were afraid that's all I wanted from you"

"I was? I'm pretty sure its my never ending talking, my terrible singing you to sleep, my teeth that mark you, my loud laughter, the fact that you can deadlift me."

"Because that's all a guy like me wants in his life" I narrowed my eyes as she rambled on not even hearing me.

"The fact that I allow you to be jealous over every single guy I associate with and be mean to them. The fact that I..."

I squeezed her thigh which caused her to jump and stare at me and I gave her a quick kiss before driving on. "When you told me you wanted the whole rough thing, why? Why ask for it if you were going to fall for me. "

She sighed a bit before slowing tapping her fingers to the sound she had complained about,"I didn't think I would. I've managed to not even fall for anyone I talk to, hang out with, I didn't think I would especially with you being so closed off. I think its just you, Corbin. I don't think I would have fallen for anyone else, maybe deep down I've always had my eye on you"

"Yeah now that's a lie and we both know it." I chuckled.

"You were always there" She shrugged seeming to think about it.