31. Strictly travelling P A R T N E R S

"Don't worry about other people,
wear your happiness on your skin."
RM D R A K E

◆◆◆

I sighed as I pulled up to the building, solo might I add. Nope, I wasn't shutting Baron out, ever since he flew out to show up on my doorstep last week we booked into a hotel room in Vegas and no we didn't pick up on lost time and by that I mean rough fuckery.

Despite my being suspended for a week, I still had lots of work to do which left no time for the wolf who decided to fly out to meet Corey. Should I have been offended? No. He usually flew out to Corey so him not doing so would have been weird.

"Hey beautiful!" My eyes shot up as Dolph appeared.

"Hey" I smiled trying to ignore the part of me being reminded about Baron's jealousy towards him. Well not jealousy, I was never sure what to call Baron's moods so let's just say his dislike to everyone, especially Dolph.

"So not only did they stick you with the wolf now they involved you in a storyline with him"

I sighed knowing it was wishful thinking that it would all be left behind in my week of absence. It reminded me why I had been single for the last couple years, it was certainly less drama.

"Its not a storyline. Mike felt like talking bull and he delivered, seems his laying off Bryan but its a new week and I am trying to not let that get me down." I winked hoping he would let it go for me.

"Well I'm sure, you've had enough association with..."

"What get you down?" I jumped hearing Baron's voice while Dolph simply stared at him and I sighed as he walked in as I hadn't really moved from the exit due to Dolph.

I smiled as my eyes found the towering figure who never failed to let the giddiness fill me. I would never admit that to him though, it would raise his ego through the roof or he would roll his eyes annoying me in the process.

"The fact that I am showing my face after being gone for a week. Not used to slacking..." I shrugged feeling a bit nervous which was weird to me but Baron and I were more and I wasn't sure how to act. I was professional but I hadn't seen him in a few days...