B O N U S C H A P T E R: your first L A D Y

"We wrapped in a blanket under the naked sky
Whispering stories to the stars
Lusting over the moon
Living in our own perfect moment"
C R U M B L E D P A P E R P O E T R Y

◆◆◆

I stared up at the blue sky and truly knew what it was like to just be lost in paradise with the one you loved

I stared up at the blue sky and truly knew what it was like to just be lost in paradise with the one you loved. Sadly we would be leaving paradise within the next 24 hours to go back to our regular lives of travelling around the world. I mean we had one of the best jobs in the world, tiring, but still the best. However, it was nice to just spend a week away without thinking about having to catch a flight, meetings or appearances.

There was nothing like just spending endless days in bed with my wolf and just enjoying each other. It felt like I was purely consumed by my big bad wolf and I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. Waking up to the beautiful sounds of the ocean outside our room and feeling him kissing all over my skin, it was truly heaven on earth.

"I don't want to fucking leave" Baron's frustrated groaning filled my ears and caused my eyes to leave the blue sky. I knew how he felt as we had practically just gotten here, been greeted by locals and lei'd.

"Neither do I" I mumbled into his chest as we were currently on a surfboard in the middle of the ocean.

The sun was being a bitch but I didn't want to leave, go back to our rooms and have to begin the journey of packing all of our things up. His fingers traced over my back and I wrapped my arms around my wolf.

That was the side effect of doing what we did but a week in Hawaii was better than nothing. One day we would be able to come back, maybe we could even just retire and just live by the beach.

"So I have a confession" I whispered since we would be returning to work for the Hell in a Cell PPV where he would be going up against AJ Styles and Tye Dillinger for the US Championship.

"About?"

I sighed as I didn't really want to bring it up but it was the only thing left weighing heavily over my conscience. I loved being honest with Baron because I realized that it helped make him feel more secure in our relationship.