23. Our stupid R O U T I N E

"It will be war.
You will hold the gun and
I will hand you the bullets. "
R M. D R A K E

◐◑●

ELIMINATION CHAMBER

ELIMINATION CHAMBER

"They're what makes you so annoying!" I snatched the M&M's from her she had been extremely loud with while I tried to catch a football game.

"No they're not" She moved onto my lap, narrowing her eyes as I held up my hand continuing to watch it. "You are. "

"Oh I forgot I bring out the bad side of Renee Young" I chuckled staring at her now.

"Yes you..."

As she spoke I downed the last remaining balls of chocolate which received a glare, making me smirk. I wasn't a big fan of chocolate but moaned loudly as I enjoyed it until she squeezed my cheeks and I shook my head chewing it as quickly as I could. I pinned her beneath me.

"I hope you ch..."

I held my throat as I coughed out.

"Real funny" She sighed.

I shook my head and her eyes widened, "shit I'm so sorry. Sit up, Baron!"

I held my face as I felt her on top of me again, "Ba..."

I couldn't be silent any longer as I laughed out.

"You're so fucking mean!" She sighed and laid beside me.

"Especially to you honey" I reminded her and she rolled her eyes staring at my face a bit too long which caused me to raise my eyebrow.

"You smell like my chocolate" She snapped but I saw the twinkle in her eye.

"You just wanna kiss me even though I'm a meanie" I leaned in but stopped due to her asking me something I wasn't expecting.

"Are you drunk?"

"No" I frowned and she kissed me and I let her as I moved between her legs but quickly broke it and bit into her neck as I slipped off her underwear.

"I expect you to be loud tonight since I gave you that kiss" I mused and flipped her over, slapping her behind before lacing my fingers in her blonde hair and leaning down into her ear. "So that everyone can hear you like the little wolf you are.."

"Baron!"

I sighed and made my way over to Bryan, not really in the mood to see his face first thing especially when my mind had drifted to one of my nights with Renee.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow, making sure he knew I didn't feel like standing around.