42. Plain and S I M P L E

"The strongest drug that exists

for a human is another
human being."

●◑◐

I smirked as I slowly went through Renee's feed, I wasn't exactly stalking my little wolf I just had sometime before the show and I would have liked to be killing sometime with her but she was doing one of the millions of shit she did backstage an...

I smirked as I slowly went through Renee's feed, I wasn't exactly stalking my little wolf I just had sometime before the show and I would have liked to be killing sometime with her but she was doing one of the millions of shit she did backstage and I had just finished my entrance rehearsal to make sure the sounding suited my needs.

"You better treat her right!" I heard behind me before seeing one of her friends, well she had many friends, but I suppose one of her closest, Naomi. I was sure she was the reason Renee had been crawling into our room two nights ago considering she was now Women's Champion but I guess it was my fault for ditching her at the arena.

I raised my eyebrow, not sure how I had drawn her attention when my back was to the wrestlers practicing in the ring with my feet resting on the barricade.

"I see y'all. Y'all think you be undercover but she's sneaking in and out of that locker room of yours." She slowly folded her arms with a smug smile and I sighed sitting up and setting my phone down.

"She's my travelling partner and I was kind enough to give her a place in my locker room."

"A place on your dick yeah" She chuckled and I was about to respond but she continued. "It ain't none of my business but all I'm saying is don't be hurting Ney Ney, she's loved"

"I don't really like warnings cause it only provokes me and if the answer is 'I break her heart, the locker room turns against me.' Then well, I guess there won't be any difference.." She opened her mouth but I cut her off. "Any difference for everyone back here who doesn't like me, but there will be for me. I won't hurt Renee because..."

"What is going on here?" I heard her voice echo and glanced over my shoulder to see Renee move past the ring, our way.

"Oh don't be getting all worried. I ain't terrorizing your 'travelling buddy'" She smiled as they shared a greeting while I rolled my eyes and lift my phone up again.

I felt arms around me causing me to tense briefly but of course remembered my Blondie. You'd think I would be used to her affectionate ways even when we were really just travelling buddies; forcing herself onto my lap getting too fucking close, our spooning.

"I'm so annoyed they didn't book us seats on the flight together this morning and then I had to leave." She groaned into my neck before kissing me and removing my cap.

"Hey!" I called after her, watching her slip it on and lean back against the announce table.

"I pull it off better than you, Corbin" She smirked but then moved in front of me, resting her knee on my thigh and slipping it on for me again.