34. We had an A F F A I R

"Its not the future you are afraid of.
Its the fear of the past repeating itself

that haunts you."
T.W.W

●●●

"Baron!" I giggled between kisses as he pushed me up against the wall while his hand was close to slipping into my bikini bottoms

"What? You're going to get wet anyway?" He pushed his body against mine forcefully allowing me to feel him.

"We still have to walk down the lobby.." I reasoned as his fingers slipped in but knew it immediately slipped as it did.

"I know.." He groaned as he slipped two fingers into me before kissing me. I moaned into his lips as he picked up his pace pulling my body down with his other arm that held me tightly. He honestly made me feel like a rag doll sometimes with his strength.

"Baron..." I moaned into his lips.

"Louder, honey" he bit my lip before kissing into my neck but became frustrated because I could feel him pushing his bulge against me. I stared at the hotel bed behind us wanting to tell him to take me then and there but for some reason it just didn't sound appealing.

"YES!" I breath digging my nails into his back while he gripped my thighs grinding himself against me.

"Fuck." He snapped as he pushed hard against me. I felt his heavy breathing in my neck thinking we should have done this in the shower ten minutes ago.

I held onto him which caused him to move back and walk us into the bathroom allowing the shower to go.

I felt the water on my back as I stepped in before feeling it disappear as he blocked it and held me from behind surprising me by the gesture.

"Second time" he whispered into my ear while I wasn't sure what he meant and he didn't elaborate either simply kissed into my neck before turning me so the water could flow over both of us.

"I..." He raised his eyebrow as I cut myself off.

I shook my head and kissed him briefly before turning towards the water source.

◆◆◆