56. Such a R O M A N T I C

"Have you ever witnessed the
way every night the tides are helplessly
pulled by the moon?
Well, I think you are my moon."
F E. M A R I E

◆◆◆

It was Summerslam today and next to Wrestlemania it was a huge event and it was huge to me because my fiance had his very own match

It was Summerslam today and next to Wrestlemania it was a huge event and it was huge to me because my fiance had his very own match. The final two kickoff matches were currently happening so I managed to slip away since I knew Baron was first up. I liked wishing him goodluck even if I knew the match was going left rather than right for him. While I didn't know the results of his match I could guess that him winning John wasn't in the books for tonight.

I hated that I had been at home when Baron had lost his briefcase, having worked Raw I was able to fly home immediately. The disappointment on his face mixed with anger broke my little heart as I knew how much he wanted to be successful with it. The night he had won it was probably one of the happiest nights of his life and I knew it because I saw the huge smile before he told me he loved me.

 The night he had won it was probably one of the happiest nights of his life and I knew it because I saw the huge smile before he told me he loved me

"Is he in here?" I questioned Finn and he nodded as we were currently at the arena all day. So of course they had made sure the gym would be able to be used and after searching for the past fifteen minutes I finally found my wolf.

Baron did what he usually did when he was angry at the world and shut me out completely. I had called as soon as I saw his loss and several times after but it went straight to voicemail. I tried not to think about the hurt due to it as I knew it was something he was used to doing. So after two days I decided to stop bothering him and simply wait until today.

"Well either way you should at least kick his ass. I know I would if he cost me my case" I heard Jon, the fiance of my best friend Nicole who I had yet to speak to since our argument.

"Trust me, I will be" I heard my wolf as I entered and almost bumped into Jon as he was on his way out.

"Hey" he smiled slightly before vacating and I saw Baron busy lifting. I liked watching him workout because as most people, he was really into the zone. He'd always have a blank look on his face as he pushed to his limits, I mean it did help when he would release a few groans as he did so.