8. Not wolf W O R T H Y

"A rejection is nothing more
than a necessary step
in the pursuit of success. "
B O B E N N E T T

●●●

"I am not flirty!" I shook my head as we walked in having actually had a good drive with the wolf. Maybe because I had my earphones in, drowning out his music for my weird taste in it, according to him.

"Yes you are" He rolled his eyes as he handed me my backpack and I waved to the crowds of fans reminding myself to come back out once I got settled while he just walked ahead.

"Well you don't count. I share a room with you, I'm not going to wear a onesie!" He stopped and turned to me.

 I share a room with you, I'm not going to wear a onesie!" He stopped and turned to me

"Its snowing and I wasn't talking about me." He grumbled.

"Mmmm I'm not blind so I can see so? Do you not agree body heat works better?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Whatever" he sighed and turned down the hallway, defeated I liked to believe.

"Goodbye to you too!" I rolled my eyes and made my way past the make-up station spotting Mr Show Off himself.

I hadn't seen much of him and when I say much I mean out of work, he was used to barging into our room to see what shit we were up to which would lead to Dean taking the time to steal Nikki away and christen whatever hotel room he and Ziggles shared.

Dolph was your typical brotherly best friend and he happened to love hanging out with the guys. I liked that after all these years he had a good relationship with Nicole because I wouldn't have been able to deal with that awkward tension. I mean it was there when he feuded with Dean a couple months back but at least that was over. Maybe if he found a girlfriend it would all be over but he didn't seem to want one.

And my friends were a perfect example of why I didn't mix business with pleasure, I'd rather have inactivity than throw myself into that pool. The pool which had the ability to whirl into awkwardness pretty quickly.

I know I know, wasn't I the one who had a pool while next to Mr Lone Wolf? Well I'm sorry, if you slept next to that temptation every night I'm sure he would end up in your sexy dreams.