33. Good kissing W O L F

"She's completely unexplainable.
You think she's the good girl,
but once you get to know her,
you realize she's everything. "

●◐◑

"There are things you tend to forget when you have had a few

"There are things you tend to forget when you have had a few. I don't want you forgetting anymore Barbie. You tell me why you drink and I'll tell you." I shrugged due to her not letting the whole "why do you drink" shit go despite me refusing to sleep with her to ease her thoughts. Should have taken my chance and buried myself in her but she seemed hesitant and I realized that's how she seemed ever since I showed up that night. She seemed surprised even more by everything I did, smiled more when I said things I didn't even realize would have that effect.

Everything made me want to know what the fuck the guy did to her for her to be crying when I walked in. The house that seemed packed up, the box full of his shit, I had tried not to think about it when she had admitted to wanting me every time and hadn't brought him up once even when drunk so he couldn't be that important.

For now all I knew was he was a fucking idiot for letting her go even though she was fucking annoying me at the moment. I also knew that him being a fucking idiot was probably the only reason I had her in my life. So I guess I would thank him after I kicked his ass...

"I drink because I like to kick back with my girls. You drink alone and that's never a good sign." She said knowingly.

"You find me when I'm alone doesn't mean I was that way. Come on, can we stop talking about this?" I glanced at her while she was focused on the outside.

"Whatever. Its not like you remember your drunken moments" She sighed and blocked my free hand attempting to make its way up her thigh.

"Who says I don't?" I didn't.

"I know you don't. Because if you did, these last couple weeks of me being uncertain would have been put to bed then. Even if you did remember you didn't mean any of it then.." She shrugged as I pulled into the parking lot for Smackdown.

"I'm with you now, so why does my drunken words even matter? So you're looking for a reason to be mad at me? I like your bad side but not when its denying me things" I rolled my eyes because I didn't understand what was going on with her. She cared less when we were just fucking...

She attempted opening her door but I locked it. I felt my jaw clench as I stared ahead running my hand over my face. I was the guy who didn't spare anyone a glance in the fucking locker room, who didn't want anyone talking to me but it ticked me off because she wasn't going to speak first.

I let out a loud sigh and glanced at her but all I saw was the back of her blonde hair as she stared out.

I pinched her thigh and smiled as her eyes were narrowed on me. "If I give you a kiss will you still be grumpy?"