51. Call you F I A N C E

"I love you as much as
my human heart can."
F R E E M E P O E T R Y

●●●

"Seriously? I know my nails annoy you but this is a little extreme

"Seriously? I know my nails annoy you but this is a little extreme." I giggled watching as Baron handcuffed my left hand to the bed post as well and wondered how on earth he had gotten so lucky to have this convenient bed in our room.

We had gotten in at about 4am and while I wanted some more time to sleep, Baron figured waking me up four hours later would be perfect. Even when he had kept me up until 5am as we talked about what I wasn't sure, I might have been drunk on fatigue.

"Where'd you even get another pair?" I tugged on the steel with a small frown as he parted my legs and laid on me.

"I didn't feel like returning it the last time. And then he had to replace it." He shrugged, his eyes briefly falling on my hands before staring into mine.

"And here I acted all innocent when he had been looking like crazy last week before their segment." I shook my head and attempted tugging in hopes of getting free but knew there was no way and his fingers gently rubbed my wrists before he shook his head.

He chuckled before kissing me. "You need to stop acting innocent when you're so fucking bad."

I opened my mouth to speak but all I received was his very rude tongue interrupting me but it helped that it was pleasantly in sync with mine as I returned his kiss.

"You know I honestly don't know what's so hot about these? I like touching you" I pouted and he rolled his eyes. I didn't not like the handcuffs, in fact I found them very hot mostly when it was on him but I hadn't really gotten that privilege often as he would surprise me with them first. Being tied to a bedpost sure makes you realize the level of trust you have in a relationship cause everything is literally out of your hands.

"You scar me, Blondie." He said seriously and I narrowed my eyes as he was the one who marked what was his the most so much so that I was sure some people thought I was in an abusive relationship. Which was something I would never put up with, the closest Baron came to any of that was his random shouting outbursts and that was it and that I would tolerate because I understood him even though half of the time he believed I didn't.

"It should be a compliment, Corbin. You're that good. If you wanna use these things, handcuff me to my favourite person." I smiled as I wouldn't have minded that considering we had done it once and it had been amusing might I add.

He shook his head not falling for my persuasion and kissed into my neck again as his hands held my thighs and lift my body to meet his as he pushed into me and I bit my lip as he did. Despite the handcuffs his movements were slow and I smiled due to it.

He groaned into my neck before kissing me as his hands ran over my body, gripping random parts with each thrust.

"Baron!" I tensed at the loud bang on the door that seemed to be familiar whenever we were in a hotel as these people honestly could care less about couples who needed to get their shit done before the day started.