53. The things they S A Y

"He wanted to be her safety
but sometimes what the wild needs
is another wolf."
W I L D E R

●◑◐

"I saw your instagram going insane" I heard Renee as she drove over to the arena

I had hoped she would believe I was sleeping with my eyes being closed but it was Renee so she would talk if she wanted to either way so I didn't respond.

I knew what she was referring to, I had posted a picture of my briefcase with my hand placed onto it. The same hand where the black band was wrapped around my ring finger. My instagram wasn't that intense as most other superstars and I liked it that way. I wasn't one of the wrestlers that had millions of women going crazy which limited any hate on Renee. People still didn't really know we were together with us being travelling partners being true and all. They didn't need to know...

But back to my instagram? My band had led them to believe I was a married man which led to people commenting on my travelling with a single Renee Young

But back to my instagram? My band had led them to believe I was a married man which led to people commenting on my travelling with a single Renee Young. Things got so bad that I shut down the comments on my posts to avoid anything being seen by her but of course she hadn't missed all.

"You'd think they'd forget about my mistake but people have sharp memories. I'm sorry you got dragged into it, I got you that band because I wanted to have that claim like you had over me but it was misinterpreted." She sighed and I opened my eyes and stared at her as she focused on the road and bit her nails before placing both hands on the steering wheel.

I leaned over and placed a kiss into her neck before placing my hand in her lap and slowly rubbing back and forth over her thigh.

"You know I could care less, Renee. If I did its because of you, people need to fucking get over this shit. Why don't you just tell them?" I sighed. "I said it in an interview but I guess they thought it was a work."

"I don't see why I need to. Its none of their business, they can assume what they want. I really don't need more people trying to have their say in our relationship."