21. R E N E E

"The easiest way to get their attention
is to just be silent."
R H. S I N

◐◑●

I walked into the gym and spotted Renee on the treadmills

I immediately went over to it as well and me not exactly being a guy with a small frame she definitely noticed me next to her.

I waited for the friendly smile and for her request to spot me after she was done. But as a smile played on my lips she simply glanced at me with no emotion before moving off it.

If I wasn't known to be the quiet man who kept to himself and only got dragged to do things with her perhaps I would have raised my voice but instead I continued. I would see her back at the hotel if I didn't get a chance backstage. I hadn't seen her in a few days though, since she left the hotel room after 'setting me up'.

"Sparks flew this morning!" I shot back before closing the door, stopping myself from smashing the plant down the hallways as I went down to the bar.

Fucking Renee was supposed to help get my frustrations out but all it did lately was make me more annoyed. Well not this morning, waking up to her on top of me was entertaining.

I'd say we had a good morning.

I was trying my best not to snap or anything. I kissed her, touched her, didn't even leave her instead pulled her into the shower with me but then she goes and fucking leaves me when she knows how much I hate associating with the people on the roster.

I had been planning to finger her to teach her a lesson by letting that girl sit with us but the way her cheeks heated up and she giggled I knew it was best if I didn't. She would probably release a random long fucking moan...

"Baron!" I felt my back being pat and nodded as Tyler took a seat next to me.

"Not in the mood for much company, Matt" I shook my head and he chuckled.