40. The Broken W O L F

"Humans are like icebergs.
Calm on the surface but
what lies beneath is
a scary uncertainty. "
F.S P O E T R Y

◆◆◆

"Faster or slower?" I slowly bit my lip to prevent my smile from brightening as I watched him squirm beneath me like a big tamed wolf.

"Faster.." He chuckled and I increased my rocking movements feeling him grow beneath me and he inhaled deeply.

What on earth were we doing? We had some time before we had to head to the arena and I wanted to test whether I had the effect to make Baron Corbin 'explode' in his pants. The reason was that he often grumbled about it and I wanted to prove him wrong which technically meant I was insulting myself but oh well.

"Fuck.. Slower, Blondie." He closed his eyes but his hands moved beneath his shirt I wore.

To answer your question? I hadn't asked him about Joe, it was Mania weekend or well Wrestlemania Day and I wanted him to be focused on Jon. I knew Joe's words were untrue and I also knew questioning Baron would lead to a fight, fights that have been avoided ever since we rekindled this great idea of seeking more than fucking. But now I was beginning to believe the moving in fight had never happened because of his talk with Joe...

"Renee, I said slower..." He groaned cutting off my thoughts as his fingers dug into my waist and he grounded me onto his lap and pushed his body up against mine slowly rocking my hips.

" He groaned cutting off my thoughts as his fingers dug into my waist and he grounded me onto his lap and pushed his body up against mine slowly rocking my hips

I smiled watching him and was about to kiss across his chest when I heard a knock on the door. His eyes snapped open and he immediately sat up.

I bit my lip slightly with a smile and held onto his neck as I continued moving. He smirked and licked over his bottom lip before gripping my hair and pushing his tongue past my lips while his other hand gripped my behind as he fell back again.

"Tommy! Open up!"

I frowned not really recognizing the voice.

"Fuck." His grip tightened on my waist as he sat up yet again and rested his forehead against mine, stopping me in place.