M A T E S ♥ F O R E V E R

"Love her like
she's the last moon
you'll ever see and
the last sunrise you'll ever feel"
J O H N N Y N G U Y E N

●●●

S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 8

"He is so reckless! Such a jerk!" I shook my head in dismay and instead of focusing on the crowd he glanced at me, not impressed at all as Roman spoke in the ring.

I pouted as I had told him how difficult it was for me to call his segments since I was meant to villainize him

I pouted as I had told him how difficult it was for me to call his segments since I was meant to villainize him. He smiled at me and I blew him a kiss, knowing the cameras wouldn't be on me at all, while he simply chuckled to himself before paying attention as he would have to speak soon. Between you and me I loved it, it was fun pretending I hated everything he was doing because it annoyed him. But I would much rather I say it than anyone else and at least Corey was continuously defending him.

I, Renee Young, had made history by becoming the first female commentator with the support of my husband, who was the current acting general manager of sorts. Constable Corbin was his stage role but he had mentioned the crazy idea to Stephanie randomly during a meeting and she liked it. They were running around between finding a new third commentator and he had basically said, 'you know my wife would do a pretty good job' and the rest was history. I of course still had to do the rest of the work, and my first night had been nerve wrecking hearing how they would react but they loved it.

The lights dimmed and another show was done and dusted. Having watched Baron compete against Roman Reigns and siding with Roman throughout it I was happy it was over. I still couldn't decide whether I missed Baron's old gear or not because I loved the rolled up sleeves and buttoned down shirt.

"I must say, I enjoy the fact that you're so against your own husband on commentary" Corey smugly stated as we moved backstage together.

I narrowed my eyes as he loved the fact that he could play bad guy which in turn led to him supporting my husband who was one as well, "Of course you do. It means you can be the good best friend while I get ridiculed online for being a bad wife"