47. Happy with someone E L S E

"He wasn't afraid because he thought
she wasn't the one.
He was absolutely terrified because
he knew she was."
C H A R L I E ST. C L O U D

●●●

"Stop!" I blurted out feeling Baron's breath in my neck as he chuckled

"Stop!" I blurted out feeling Baron's breath in my neck as he chuckled. His hand stopping just before my underwear as he had been testing how long I could last without moaning.

No we weren't bored, we were currently in the parking lot and no we hadn't just arrived. I had just finished the kick off ten minutes ago and was texted to meet him here and of course it was simply because he missed my lips. His words, not mine...

"I love how you're laughing Mr. You make me explode in my pants" I shook my head clutching his hand in mine and crawling onto his lap so that my legs stretched over to my seat.

"I laugh because I admit it to you whether its annoying or not. But you think I don't affect you when you were the one who fell for me first." He stated confidently.

I scoffed, "well we both know that's a lie. You were head over boots for me after our first spoon"

"Maybe something else was but you annoyed the shit out of me"

"I still do that so you're just proving my point. " I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's just make-out and go fucking work" he sighed sitting back in his seat.

"Wow that really gets me into the mood. Besides, I should probably head in now and get into make-up again. I look like royal shit." I huffed briefly glancing in the mirror while he chuckled.

"Royal?" He smirked.

"Goodbye Corbin" I sighed and leaned in to kiss his cheek but knew full well it wasn't going to go my way and it didn't as he gripped my face and immediately kissed me full force.

His fingers gripped my hair as my hand tightened onto his other. He always had a way of me drawing a thin line between business and pleasure but I doubt I would regret doing risky business with him. He was too good of a temptation.

"I'm going to be late, wolf" I groaned into his lips even though I could take him right then and there.

"Mmmm might as well make it worth it then?"

I laughed out loudly as he nibbled on my skin. "You're terrible" I whispered before kissing him and repositioning myself so I could straddle him as he pushed the seat back a bit.

I'm sure there was nothing too wrong about dry humping your boyfriend on work grounds. His hands pressed into my thighs before moving to my hips and I immediately grounded them onto him.

"Fuck" he breath, breaking the kiss and holding my hips.

"Did you explode again?" I mused at his sudden halt.