59. definitely, C O R B I N

"You love me so much
it makes up for the love
the world has refused me."
K O M A L K A P O O R

◆◆◆

I stared at my best friend who had decided to wake me up from what was meant to be my few hours of beauty sleep before I officially became Mrs Thomas Pestock

I stared at my best friend who had decided to wake me up from what was meant to be my few hours of beauty sleep before I officially became Mrs Thomas Pestock. One could hope he would let me call him Tommy when I wasn't mad at him. I knew it was a soft spot for him because Baron was the wolf and Tommy was the interior, the vulnerable man that stole my heart after the wolf ravaged me.

It was indeed the day I would marry the man of my dreams? Well I had never actually dreamt that I would be marrying someone like Baron. Despite my rather reckless attitude I pictured what Joe was, the clean cut businessman and Baron just sort of pitched up. Some people often told me that a man like him would rock your bed but never be boyfriend material. Perhaps I had believed it or told myself that but Baron was the sweetest man.

"I must say after Joe I honestly didn't picture you going down this road with anyone. And obviously not Baron and beating Jon and I to the altar might I add" Nikki shook her head as she walked around the room while my head was rested on the pillow simply observing her movements.

I didn't want to think of any other man besides the one who would be staring at me as I walked down the aisle in my backyard. Since my fiance and I had decided the waiting game was not for us I simply turned our engagement/birthday/housewarming party into our wedding.

"My wedding is not for a few hours. Why am I awake?" I groaned into my pillow wishing I were lying on top of my wolf instead.

"Because I wasn't sure if you were going to have your hair done or not and you should be up with nerves. Pacing the room like I am, you literally dropped the bomb 48hrs ago that you were getting married." She shook her head.

I giggled, "Well I have been engaged for the past few months. Isn't that what the next step usually is?"

"Yeah but half the people who are coming didn't even know you were engaged."

"Ah true. They'll probably speculate I'm pregnant" I smiled.

She giggled, "You sound excited for those rumours"

"It beats the I'm a whore rumours. But no phones are allowed, you did make that clear right?" I raised my eyebrow as we had an official photographer of course but other than that? No thank you, I didn't want news leaking to ruin our bliss.

"Yes. I might have only been called in two days ago as maid of honour but I'm Nikki Bella bitch" she smiled proudly.

"That's my girl. And to come back to the hair situation, I don't want to have extensions in or anything. I just want to be me when I marry him." I smiled and clutched the sheet to my body as I sat up.